D1A NC watch - Get Your Popcorn Ready! Topic

Posted by cjsweat on 3/31/2017 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 3/31/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cjsweat on 3/31/2017 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 3/31/2017 3:25:00 PM (view original):
I guess I'm just used to CJ's predictions always being wrong I thought it was hard to make correct pics....
???

I typically picked at least one team to make the NC correctly, some years I picked two. Out of every year, I picked 15 teams and out of those 15, 3 teams under-performed, 3 teams over-performed and I was dead-on with about 5. If you'd like to go back and see whose been more accurate on a consistent basis, I'd love to see the numbers.
I would not like to do any of that. It was a complete joke that seemed to have gotten to you for whatever reason.
No...I just don't understand how it's a joke.
Joke= a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter

Context of my joke

I pointed out a predication I had made. I'm quickly informed that multiple people made this predication and its not very impressive. I see this and see where they are right and see the humor in my first statement calling attention to my prediction so I make a statement that is a joke (which I'm guessing 99% of reader took as joke)(PS you are the 1%)

Now lets look at my joke.

"I guess I'm just used to CJ's predictions always being wrong, I thought it was hard to make correct pics...."

If I'm a Wilkinson Coach and aware of the on goings of the word and social environment I would read this and think. "Haha he is poking fun of CJ again." Why would they think that? Because numerous coaches poke fun of you wether the jokes are accurate or not doesn't matter its a joke. If you didn't take it that way then I will start adding disclaimers after my comments for you but I've been around the forums and in the world long enough for people to be able to pick up on when I'm joking and when I'm not.

3/31/2017 3:52 PM
If that's a joke, you need new and better material.
3/31/2017 3:55 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 3/31/2017 3:55:00 PM (view original):
If that's a joke, you need new and better material.
Lolz

Never said it was a good joke or a bad joke. Take a deep breath and chill, I'll have Chrondon send you some "coffee".

CJ Disclaimer- This comment is meant to be filled with humor. If you did not find humor in this comment then I'm sorry that you have a poor sense of humor. Thanks for reading the Wilkinson Forums. Have a great day.
3/31/2017 4:00 PM
Poor sense of humor? Or just a this joke is like 2 years 2 old sense of humor?

You and chrondon can attack me with coffee and weed. I'll just fire back more gingerosity.

#findnewmaterial

3/31/2017 4:02 PM
What do you think of this one?

What do you call a red head with no sense of humor?

CJsweat

What do you call CJsweat with a sense of humor?

Carrot Top

CJ Disclaimer- This comment is meant to be filled with humor. If you did not find humor in this comment then I'm sorry that you have a poor sense of humor. Thanks for reading the Wilkinson Forums. Have a great day.
3/31/2017 4:05 PM
Attacking? Who is attacking? Not even sure how you would attack someone with Weed or Coffee?

Sorry not sorry you took so much offence to a simple joke. If it truly was a bad joke it shouldn't bug you so much.

3/31/2017 4:09 PM
There's a difference between not having a sense of humor and having standards.
3/31/2017 4:10 PM
I remember when this was about NC contenders..
3/31/2017 4:12 PM
Posted by genuvar on 3/31/2017 4:12:00 PM (view original):
I remember when this was about NC contenders..
That's funny
3/31/2017 4:15 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 3/31/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Standards? Not sure how the simple joke below equals me having poor standards. Didn't realize you were so above poking fun at people and having fun in the forums. I have seen way way way worst post then mine that were pointed at you or other coaches and everyone just laughed and moved on no matter how bad, dumb, simple, complex, mean or harmless the joke was.

Don't worry I will never make another joke about you reference you or engage with you again if this is the type of reactions I can expect from something so small and simple.

I guess I'm just used to CJ's predictions always being wrong, I thought it was hard to make correct pics....

3/31/2017 4:20 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 3/31/2017 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cjsweat on 3/31/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Standards? Not sure how the simple joke below equals me having poor standards. Didn't realize you were so above poking fun at people and having fun in the forums. I have seen way way way worst post then mine that were pointed at you or other coaches and everyone just laughed and moved on no matter how bad, dumb, simple, complex, mean or harmless the joke was.

Don't worry I will never make another joke about you reference you or engage with you again if this is the type of reactions I can expect from something so small and simple.

I guess I'm just used to CJ's predictions always being wrong, I thought it was hard to make correct pics....

I was messing with you.

If you're going to make jokes at my expense, don't get upset when I make jokes at yours :)
3/31/2017 5:02 PM
Oh now you have a sense of humor.... Likely story.... disclaimer or its not true.

3/31/2017 5:17 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 3/31/2017 3:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gt_deuce on 3/30/2017 7:14:00 PM (view original):
Undefeated CC winners tend to get a sizeable boost in the final rankings. It can make things very interesting.
I'll just leave this right here and slowly back away...................
I know now how to set up my schedule for in the future now.
3/31/2017 6:54 PM
Posted by bama2448 on 3/31/2017 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gt_deuce on 3/31/2017 3:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gt_deuce on 3/30/2017 7:14:00 PM (view original):
Undefeated CC winners tend to get a sizeable boost in the final rankings. It can make things very interesting.
I'll just leave this right here and slowly back away...................
I know now how to set up my schedule for in the future now.
You had the right schedule. If you had beat Oklahoma you would be in the NC game against California.
3/31/2017 10:02 PM
Ebel Prediction... Oklahoma vs California
3/28/2017 8:08 PM

TIMESTAMP!

Good luck fellas! It sucks that teams like Texas and Miami didn't make it this season, but these are two well-deserving squads! I'm actually looking forward to reading the play-by-play of a fake football game that I'm not even involved in LOL

Would have been cool to see Houston vs Colorado, though. Just because I'm pretty sure that has never happened before...

3/31/2017 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
D1A NC watch - Get Your Popcorn Ready! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.