Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Team Profile

Is there potential here? or do I just cut my losses?
3/24/2017 3:45 PM
Only you can see "potential", everybody else sees black. And you probably need one 3 pt. shooter recruited in your next class. Other than that, you can get to the NT with that team.
3/24/2017 3:52 PM
I would say move Zupp to SG and Swap robinson SF... The main thing I see in SG is SPD and with Robinson his lack of Speed makes him a foul liability where against a SF his high ATH will help him out as you don't always see Fast PER shooting SF's. The other thing is I would find a way to get Ratko out of the starting lineup. He has too low of DEF for me to consider him a starter. If he has the potential to get over 50 playing him works as 50 DEF is my bare minimum at D2 Starters, however if he is a solid 38 for DEF its very easy to exploit him.

Overall you have 2 DEF problems 1 is easily fixed with robinson and then Ratko I'd even consider dropping Williams to SF and Robinson to PF so you have to worry less about the SPD issue. I really like where Headley is, if he has any sort of potential in ATH I would put him in and 20 practice minutes in Physical then take Ratko out. This would even out your DEF holes that I see and stabilize. Lastly I agree with Skinndogg that a 3 point threat is necessary, it would help as I bet a lot of the teams you have are running - defense setups which hurts your ability to rebound and also make you 2 dimensional.
3/24/2017 4:45 PM
Posted by skinndogg on 3/24/2017 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Only you can see "potential", everybody else sees black. And you probably need one 3 pt. shooter recruited in your next class. Other than that, you can get to the NT with that team.
Totally basing it on a pure numbers stand point. Zupp and Hickman are both green in PER still, so that helps.
3/24/2017 4:45 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 3/24/2017 3:45:00 PM (view original):

More importantly, how did you get your players to improve that much in one season? Wish I had a roster improve that much.
3/24/2017 4:47 PM
Posted by jcee1281 on 3/24/2017 4:47:00 PM (view original):

More importantly, how did you get your players to improve that much in one season? Wish I had a roster improve that much.
I generally am good at practice planning.

With 25 on OFF and DEF
3/24/2017 4:51 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 3/24/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jcee1281 on 3/24/2017 4:47:00 PM (view original):

I generally am good at practice planning.

With 25 on OFF and DEF
I generally run 22 / 22 and after 2 starting seasons on a regular rotation of 2 years bench 2 years starting most of my players will finish A+ in both categories.
3/24/2017 4:54 PM
Id remain if my players have potential.that team is young.
3/24/2017 5:41 PM
It's been worth sticking around. 27th in SOS even while playing sim teams.
4/9/2017 2:46 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.