New Blog Post / Series Idea Topic

Check out my post on my blog, contribute if you can, provide ideas if you think you have a better idea. I look forward to providing all of you with some great information as well as some fun along the way!

http://hdcareer.blogspot.com/2017/03/looking-to-start-series.html
3/25/2017 6:27 PM
Going to bump this with some additional information:
  • Will be Providing more than a play by play on statistics.
  • Will be going in depth on everything from scheduling, game planning, depth chart, recruiting and scouting.
  • Will provide information from comments posted in episodes
  • Will answer questions and reasons for doing certain aspects of game.
  • Will listen to users when it comes to changing areas, including depth chart, game planning, job changing etc.
I hope that you are all interested as this would be something fun to incorporate into my blog.
3/31/2017 12:15 PM
Is anyone even interested in seeing this happen or occur? I am looking to start it here in the next week or so.
4/1/2017 11:38 AM
I think this is great. The format is a little tough tho to start. Can you add a table of contents? And then make the link go to the home page?
4/1/2017 11:55 AM
Posted by Benis on 4/1/2017 11:55:00 AM (view original):
I think this is great. The format is a little tough tho to start. Can you add a table of contents? And then make the link go to the home page?
I was actually talking about the idea in general. I will make it as user friendly as possible.
4/1/2017 12:00 PM
Posting on here to see which world I should do the video blog with for division III. Here is the list of worlds that I will be able to start this video blog series. Note that these worlds start fairly soon as I want to start this within the next month or so.

Cannot select Knight as my DI Wyoming team is located in the Knight world and I am not going to make another account on WIS.

If you are in any of these worlds and you have a team you would like to see me take over for this series please let me know.

Understand this series is going to be the quickest way to DI from DIII using the strategies outlined within my blog.
  • Crum - 5 days until signups - 1 game per day
  • Tarkanian - 11 days until signups - 2 games per day
  • Naismith - 12 days until signups - 1 game per day
  • Wooden - 17 days until signups - 1 game per day
  • Phelan - 17 days until signups - 2 games per day
  • Rupp - 22 days until signups - 1 game per day
  • Allen - 34 days until signups - 1 game per day
  • Smith - 40 days until signups - 1 game per day
  • Iba - Just missed signups - 46 days - 1 game per day
I look for your comments and ideas for this series as well as your input on which world and team to select.
4/1/2017 8:55 PM
Upon some preliminary looks at the Crum and Naismith worlds, I have found the following teams that would be good to take over next season this is prior to coaches leaving schools as well.
Crum - Milwaukee Engineering - Looks Promising
Crum - Illinois Wesleyan - Looks Promising
Crum - Scranton - Looks Promising
Crum - Westminster (PA) - Looks Promising
Crum - Waynesburg - Looks Promising
Naismith - Mount Ida - Looks Promising
Naismith - Gettysburg - Looks Promising
Naismith - Muhlenberg - Looks Promising
Naismith - Colby-Sawyer - Loos Promising
Naismith - Nichols - Looks Promising
Naismith - Nazareth - Looks Promising
Naismith - DeSales - Looks GREAT!
Naismith - Defiance - Looks Promising
Naismith - Rockford - Looks Promising
4/1/2017 9:36 PM (edited)
obituaryconc, this is a great idea. Ill follow along on your blog.
4/1/2017 9:55 PM
Sounds great!
4/1/2017 10:34 PM
New Blog Post / Series Idea Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.