Potential Sim Recruiting / Human Problem Topic

Just joined TCU and in Recruiting Phase 1 the sim filled both open scholarships. That is not the problem however it shows that I signed them so in theory if I cut one of them wouldn't that effect my loyalty? I was not on the team when these 2 recruits committed.

Is this essentially a flaw?
3/26/2017 6:03 PM
Nope. It's fine. It's only a display issue. I sent a ticket and they said they were "working on it."
3/26/2017 6:27 PM
Burn't me when I cut a player under these circumstances.
3/26/2017 7:03 PM
It isn't exactly fine. Some people report having gotten recruiting resources for cutting those players in the next season, but I didn't, and others have reported what I've experienced. You do also take a loyalty hit, but it's tiny.
3/26/2017 7:08 PM
see this thread

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=500678
3/26/2017 9:40 PM
They are your recruits, and when you cut them you will get no benefit of any cash or AP's. The only hope that you have is that this long term "KNOWN" issue gets resolved before you need to cut anyone. I just went through this exact situation with my Marshall team, was told by other forum members how a simple CS ticket would get my cash and AP points.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION at this time. You will get screwed, and lose the players and get no AP's to recruit with. That is worse then no cash, as you can always be frugle distance wise. But recruiting two or three people with the base 20AP's is really, really hard to do and will drive you bonkers. At 20 AP about the time you get to start offering visits and scholarships, the other guys in D@ have already started signing late preference guys too, and you can really get sucked to the bottom of the talent pool quick.

Just a word of warning.
3/27/2017 11:38 AM
Posted by wvufan76 on 3/27/2017 11:38:00 AM (view original):
They are your recruits, and when you cut them you will get no benefit of any cash or AP's. The only hope that you have is that this long term "KNOWN" issue gets resolved before you need to cut anyone. I just went through this exact situation with my Marshall team, was told by other forum members how a simple CS ticket would get my cash and AP points.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION at this time. You will get screwed, and lose the players and get no AP's to recruit with. That is worse then no cash, as you can always be frugle distance wise. But recruiting two or three people with the base 20AP's is really, really hard to do and will drive you bonkers. At 20 AP about the time you get to start offering visits and scholarships, the other guys in D@ have already started signing late preference guys too, and you can really get sucked to the bottom of the talent pool quick.

Just a word of warning.
I dont mind one of the 2 guys so it works out, i may just keep him on the bench as I cycle in my players.

Another interesting thing is that I Redshirted a senior to attempt to balance a 5 man graduating Guard class and its still giving me the AP to recruit with as if I had 5 open schollies
3/27/2017 12:29 PM
Potential Sim Recruiting / Human Problem Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.