Player Advice request from Peanut Gallery Topic

I am a long time Coach, but want some advice on how to recruit after a twelve man "Super Class".
My new team in Iba (UNC-Greensboro) caught my eye, quicker then a "Supermodel on a Fashion Runway". Iba World Virgin, sittiing in my favorite Geographic area, and a upcoming twelve man "Superclass". She lured me in just like a picture of Christie Brinkley standing next to any other (she is my age too).
But I digress, and I really mean this to be a serious discussion. My earlier 3.0 experience with a eight man class, then getting shut out the first year and turning it into a nine man failure (I resigned instead of screwing up part two of year two recruiting). I will cut the third string Center Moore, and my belief is I need to cut one additional player. However there is the rub, the team really has no "true" second player to cut in my eyes. They lack depth at Guards, and all the bigs combined are decent. I am thinking of redshirting the second string Center with the 99 WE, or cutting him as bad as that would be.
Any thoughts and suggestions would be great if you see a better option, and feel free to sitemail me if you do not want to offer advice in the open. Then my follow up question is for next year, do I go for three good players in Part One, or two and cross my fingers to pick up two transfers next part two?
Thank yo for any advice in advance.
3/27/2017 8:53 AM
Why would you RS Logan? He's probably already maxed and isn't good at D1. I'd cut him.

id cut Marshall too.
3/27/2017 9:54 AM
Posted by Benis on 3/27/2017 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Why would you RS Logan? He's probably already maxed and isn't good at D1. I'd cut him.

id cut Marshall too.
My fear of walk-ons with no ability, or IQ is great. Tapped out yes, but fair LP and PF skills...A IQ in off/def.

The reality of 11 recruits is realistically six or seven will be walk-ons and offer zero skills or ability to give me fill minutes.

Part of me say's cut like you indicated. With 99 WE the upperclass RS will not kill everything.
3/27/2017 9:59 AM
Player Advice request from Peanut Gallery Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.