Prestige Movement for a Team Topic

So how do the developers and coaches feel about Prestige? It sure seems to me that it migrates up and down way too fast. A recent National Champion was at A+ (of course), and two rebuilding seasons later he (a National Champ) is at B-. But you sure can bet that he has great recruits and will be a Sweet 16 or better team shortly.

No room for rebuilding with Prestige??? Are you kidding??? In real life Duke had an average season, but you can sure bet that kids would LOVE to play at Duke. No Prestige loss there.

In WIS, I myself was at B Prestige, had a good season, and wow I am at A- Prestige in a snap. Sure I like that, but regardless the Prestige jumps seem too fast...either direction.

Thoughts?
3/27/2017 11:16 AM
At DI prestige moves too SLOWLY, Especially when moving away from the baseline.
3/27/2017 11:20 AM
Prestige Movement for a Team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.