Hoops dynasty videos please subscribe! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Ward - don't just take us through the box scores and read off point totals. Talk about something different in relation to this game. Here are some ideas:

-take us through the guys on your roster, and talk us through why you've recruited them, and the role you envision them playing on your team in the future
-take us through a more detailed version of your game plan for past games. How did you choose the tempo? how did you choose the positioning?
-take us your scouting process - how do you pick the states you scout? which levels do you scout? which camps do you choose?

You'll notice that on past threads, people seem more interested in your thought process than reading box scores.
3/27/2017 4:32 PM
This is making more and more sense. A "make america great again" hat and early in the episode he put his 2 weeks in at pizza hut... Makes sense why he is an oblivious idiot that likes to give advice when he doesn't even have a good grasp on the game...
3/27/2017 6:25 PM
Did you really need to go there or is it you can't help yourself?
3/27/2017 7:49 PM
What kind of frking moron starts his PUBLISHED video out by sneezing into the microphone.?

Really ward....get a clue on how to at least act like this isn't your first video ever....
3/29/2017 6:52 AM
It's odd that some non-Ward posts were removed from this thread last night without being redlined.
3/29/2017 8:03 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 3/29/2017 8:03:00 AM (view original):
It's odd that some non-Ward posts were removed from this thread last night without being redlined.
He must have asked to have them removed. My question of "Why does anyone respond to this nonsense?" was not vulgar, mean-spirited and did not violate any site rules.
3/29/2017 12:21 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 3/29/2017 8:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 3/29/2017 8:03:00 AM (view original):
They gave me a warning last night thought about quitting!!! But I am slowly building a fan base here. Plus they told me I can't ask for donations on here even though I help advertise for fox sports..
Wardictionary

Fan base -- n. -- 1. A group of people assembled for the purpose of laughing at the general cluelessness and lack of professionalism of Ward's incoherent ravings.

Advertise - v. -- 1. To offer unsolicited and inaccurate information about a product owned by another.
3/29/2017 1:40 PM
Wardictionary! Good one!
3/29/2017 2:03 PM
Posted by mullycj on 3/29/2017 6:52:00 AM (view original):
What kind of frking moron starts his PUBLISHED video out by sneezing into the microphone.?

Really ward....get a clue on how to at least act like this isn't your first video ever....
hahahahahaha
3/29/2017 6:38 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 3/29/2017 6:39:00 PM (view original):
Not really a thing to laugh at. A fan of mine offer 2,000 dollars donation to promote my channel and I am waiting for his reply.
That just adds another thing to laugh at...how gullible you are.
3/29/2017 7:07 PM
123 Next ▸
Hoops dynasty videos please subscribe! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.