We know the sims recruit poorly. I'm not sure it's "erratically". It's a program. That's why they all pile on one recruit all at once. It could certainly be improved but the problem isn't 10+ show up all at once. It's that they recruit poorly.
3/29/2017 10:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by CoachSpud on 3/29/2017 11:40:00 AM (view original):
"The display issue is something we all agree on."

Not exactly. Some of us have thought about it a little more deeply. And if some of us think it is good that the player they want to spend their late resources on already has 10 or 12 or 15 or who knows how many schools on hem, then thet isn't exactly a "display issue," either.

Anyway, contrary to the title of the thread, it certainly isn't a bug.
if by "some" you mean "I" and by "more deeply" you mean "in order to be needlessly contrarian."

don't invent supporters. you are literally the only user defending the alphabetical display bug.

3/29/2017 11:47 AM
I quit. Benis, Hippo, stop wasting your time.
3/29/2017 11:54 AM
I know I get "grouped" with spud because neither of us are "EE IS SATAN'S CHILD!!! FIX IT NOW OR I QUIT!!!!" people but I think I'm going to dogcuss the next user who says "Mike and spud". I don't disagree to be a dick or a contrarian. I believe there are two sides to every "issue" and I don't have to be on the "popular" side because it's popular. I'd just rather the game be better and "popular" isn't always "right".

But there's no legit reason that 7 moderates, 1 high and 2 very high, or any other combo of VL, L, M, H or VH, are the only ones listed because the cut-off is 10. We can scroll damn near everything on this site. If 77 teams are in on one player, we should be able to scroll every damn one of them. It's just a retarded set-up and, honestly, anyone who disagrees is just doing so to be contrarian.
3/29/2017 12:19 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.