MEGA User Challenge - Knight World Topic

Hey everyone in the Knight World and those not in the Knight world. I am putting on a DI, DII and DIII user challenge non-conference tourney starting in season 106. I will have a web page with more information along with the seedings etc if I receive enough interest. If you are interested please fill out the form located at the link in this post.

It doesn't matter which conference you are in but the more human coaches from each conference will help with scheduling.

MEGA User Challenge Sign Up Form
3/29/2017 8:50 AM
I'd be interested with my D2 Washburn squad but I actually plan on jumping to D1 after this next season so who knows where I'll be for 106.
3/29/2017 6:41 PM
Well let me know via the link!
3/29/2017 8:44 PM
I don't understand what the team ID is?
3/29/2017 10:41 PM
When is Knight rollover.
3/30/2017 7:48 AM
Posted by chapelhillne on 3/29/2017 10:41:00 PM (view original):
I don't understand what the team ID is?
For me, the team id is the following: https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=13089

So at the end, I see 13089 that is my team id.

This number will help me bring in the data to calculate the Projected Rating Index for seeding.
3/30/2017 8:38 AM
Posted by zorzii on 3/30/2017 7:48:00 AM (view original):
When is Knight rollover.
I am not sure zorzii, but I do know that this non-conference tourney will not start until after season 105 because we have to schedule the games a season in advance.
3/30/2017 8:39 AM
I am going to bump this thread to see if anyone else is interested. I have not received even close to enough interest to build out this challenge at this time. I really want to though so jump on the bandwagon if you are interested.
4/9/2017 5:20 PM
If you have anyone in your conference and you already signed up I suggest reaching out to your fellow conference mates or anyone else that you know that might be interested in this challenge. If I cannot get it setup this season I will get it setup for Season 107.

This should be a lot of fun. Get your conference interested peeps!!!
4/9/2017 5:30 PM
MEGA User Challenge - Knight World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.