Carew needs owners! Topic

We just rolled over in the last week and we need owners! Unfortunately there was a lot of turn over in our league because the former commish announced he was bailing (I respect that...gave us fair warning) but a lot of people didn't re-up.

There is plenty of opportunity here from rebuilds to ready to contends. We'd love to have you, your friends, your dog....

site message me for the password and we welcome all the new owners!
3/29/2017 3:29 PM
Get in now before we fill up our league. Plenty of great teams available! Site message me for password and details. Looking to grow a young league (less than 15 seasons) into one of the best and we need YOU to do it!
3/31/2017 2:18 PM
We've gone public! Tell your friends, enemies, co-workers. Bring em all....we'll show them the ropes and get them hooked like rats on crack....
4/4/2017 8:09 AM
Carew needs owners! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.