Anthology of Weird and Awesome Recruits Topic

Name: Samuel Jackson
Position: RB
World: Camp
Season: 131
Division: DIII
Notable Attribute: Name
Notes: Assistant Coach scouting report indicated the force was strong in this one. Recruit's response to campus visit was "Hand me my helmet--it's the one that says, 'Bad M*****f*****' on it."
4/1/2017 1:31 PM (edited)
lol, I love it
4/1/2017 12:59 PM
I would give that guy a scholarship!!!!!
4/1/2017 2:19 PM
That's great!
Either last year or the year before, I was recruiting a guy from Vandalia, IL. His school was listed as Vandalia Correctional Center. Now, I've been to Vandalia Correctional Center, and it is certainly no high school.
4/1/2017 5:29 PM
tell us about it
4/1/2017 6:58 PM
I just signed Jesse Jackson (WR) which is pretty coincidental because real life Jesse Jackson played football at University of Illinois and then started at QB for NC A&T! WIS Jesse isn't too great but he's got high potential so maybe after a redshirt season he'll be alright, couldn't pass on the name though
4/15/2017 1:05 PM
He might not end up a great WR, but his half-time pep talks will be awesome!

"We will overcome the prejudice of the referees! We will not be bowed by the hateful words of the crowd! We will prevail over the injustice of our coach's play calling!! For I tell you we will not stop until we cross into the promised land of six points! We will not stop until we see our highlights on ESPN! And we will not stop until we are given the rewards the boosters promised us! Can I get an amen!"
4/16/2017 12:07 AM (edited)
Amen! Hallelujah! God's blessings upon the Huskies of the Upper Peninsula!
4/16/2017 10:34 AM
Anthology of Weird and Awesome Recruits Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.