What's going on with the engine? Topic

Yesterday, the 230pm est cycle took nearly an hour (vs. a normal 35 minutes) to complete.
Today, the Camp recruiting cycle is still in the process of showing up (12:00pm est cycle). Messages from recruits and regarding recruits started coming in at 12:21 and they're STILL coming in 13 minutes later; a full 30 minutes after they normally complete.

What's going on with the engine? Is there a reason it's taking it's time lately?
4/1/2017 12:38 PM
I've noticed lots of weird things going on with GD. Recruiting is the most obvious for sure. Anyone else noticed on defensive playbook adjustment that when you change the yardage requirement for redzone that it goes back to the 1 yard line?? I set mine anywhere from 10-20 yards depending on the opponent, but it randomly sets it back to the 1 yard line.
4/1/2017 12:54 PM
Everything seems to be on a delay, not sure why
4/1/2017 12:58 PM
I have Teams in Camp and Leahy. When I set a defense in one world it sometimes sets the same defense in the other world, always changes to match if you leave it alone for a couple days. Big problem when facing human coaches.
4/1/2017 12:59 PM
Just noticed that accepted campus visits isn't getting a recruit to consider my school either. Another anomaly.
4/1/2017 1:02 PM
Hour past time and I've got all emails but still no recruit consideration status's have changed
4/1/2017 1:05 PM
So All of you guys send in complaint to Cust Service and put the pressure on em to get it fixed !
4/1/2017 1:48 PM
it sounds like they need to reboot their servers or they have new staff updating everything. it took an extra 45 minutes for games to complete yesterday. end of gd?
4/1/2017 2:10 PM
Posted by bigpoppa85 on 4/1/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):
I've noticed lots of weird things going on with GD. Recruiting is the most obvious for sure. Anyone else noticed on defensive playbook adjustment that when you change the yardage requirement for redzone that it goes back to the 1 yard line?? I set mine anywhere from 10-20 yards depending on the opponent, but it randomly sets it back to the 1 yard line.
yes, my defensive game plan did go to 1 yard for redzone on all downs. going to submit a ticket, this is bs.
4/1/2017 2:18 PM
The games simmed on time for today's games in Wilkinson and Warner.
4/1/2017 3:01 PM
I think the Russians are responsible.
4/1/2017 3:20 PM
Posted by coachron on 4/1/2017 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Either that....maybe a weird April Fools joke from WIS.
4/1/2017 3:44 PM
Posted by da_goat on 4/1/2017 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coachron on 4/1/2017 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Either that....maybe a weird April Fools joke from WIS.
it's the most wonderful time of the year!
4/1/2017 3:47 PM
I sent in a ticket to Customer Service. Here is a copy.

I am also known as Mojolad.
Guys, you HAVE to fix these delays. Either fix them or let us know the new schedule when we can look at recruiting and the game results.
We are paying for a game where we just want to see the results of our labor. And if you aren't delivering on time, consistently not on time, then what the heck are we paying for ?
If something is broken, Make An Announcement , Do not keep us hanging !
4/1/2017 9:30 PM
I am annoyed with these delays. If it runs 30 minutes later than usual then let us know WIS!
4/2/2017 9:08 AM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
What's going on with the engine? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.