What's going on with the engine? Topic

Posted by 2000champou on 4/9/2017 1:18:00 PM (view original):
I know right. I'm supposed to get my hair permed at 2:30!
Nice post. I am just not sure why this kind of basic thing is now on the fritz. I got my messages but the considering job appears to be running late or it was screwed. It has ran now, but almost 2 hours late....wow.
4/9/2017 1:54 PM
Saving money with slower hardware?
4/9/2017 3:18 PM
3 PM cycle ran in Bryant but letters came out between 3:21 and 3:33. Also looks like none of the recruiting credit has gone towards the recruits. Everything that generated responses for the 3 PM cycle is still hilighted under recruiting history for players as if it hasn't happened yet.
4/9/2017 3:39 PM
Posted by metsmaniac2 on 4/9/2017 3:39:00 PM (view original):
3 PM cycle ran in Bryant but letters came out between 3:21 and 3:33. Also looks like none of the recruiting credit has gone towards the recruits. Everything that generated responses for the 3 PM cycle is still hilighted under recruiting history for players as if it hasn't happened yet.
it doesn't run world by world.... it runs the responses from bryant then runs the responses for yost before coming back to bryant to run the recruiting effort
4/9/2017 3:49 PM
Got a response from Customer Service re my question about what's going on with the engine.
"Everything is running successfully. Please note that there are times when it will run slower and faster, depending on all of the states of the worlds and what needs to be done. "
4/9/2017 9:29 PM
WTF? I think kmkemp is spot on.
4/9/2017 9:34 PM
Obviously we have been spoiled over the past few years by their superior products and customer service. So who are we (their customers) to complain when things start reverting back toward (suck-****) normal?
4/9/2017 9:38 PM
Posted by mojolad on 4/9/2017 9:29:00 PM (view original):
Got a response from Customer Service re my question about what's going on with the engine.
"Everything is running successfully. Please note that there are times when it will run slower and faster, depending on all of the states of the worlds and what needs to be done. "
they really sent you this response or joking?
4/9/2017 10:13 PM
Posted by livemike on 4/9/2017 10:13:00 PM (view original):
I sent a ticket and got the exact same response.
4/9/2017 10:31 PM
Must be using an 8088 processor with 6 mb of RAM...too slow.
4/9/2017 10:44 PM
Posted by awags on 4/9/2017 10:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by livemike on 4/9/2017 10:13:00 PM (view original):
I sent a ticket and got the exact same response.
What a crock of ****. They really and truly think we're dumb, don't they?
4/10/2017 1:22 AM

At this point GD is probably something they inherited but don't give a damn about because we are just a miniscule part of Fox Sports. And GT_Deuce, I don't think they think we're dumb. More like they don't make enough from us to give a $hit is my take on it.
And YES, as Awag confirmed; that was EXACTLY what they sent me and I aint kidding.
4/10/2017 6:36 AM (edited)
Message I sent them due to recruiting being off-schedule in Yost:

Fix the late cycling. We've all become accustomed to updates occurring on a regular schedule. This is having a negative effect on recruiting in Yost at the moment because the emails and schools "considering" updates are delayed and not happening in unison.

The hiccups have been occurring for nearly 10 days. We pay money to play this game but have received nothing in the way of an explanation regarding the sudden change. As such, how are we to know that there's a resolution in sight? Fix it.

Response:

Everything is running successfully. Please note that there are times when it will run slower and faster, depending on all of the states of the worlds and what needs to be done.
4/10/2017 2:23 PM
I got a response to my ticket from last week:

"There was an issue but it has been corrected."

Soooo.....
4/10/2017 2:37 PM
I've noticed something. Emails come first, then processing and status gets updated 15-20 minutes later. So on one player, I read the email, but saw that the scouting trip was still highlighted in the player's history card. I sent out a few CV's right away, and saw that they also got processed with the scouting trip. Don't know if there's a brief opportunity here, or if this a deliberate attempt on their part to change things a bit.
4/10/2017 6:31 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸
What's going on with the engine? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.