What's going on with the engine? Topic

Wilkinson Considering just processed; Dobie can't be far behind.
4/13/2017 1:44 PM
Dobie considering is in. Now I'm only mad at the recruits.
4/13/2017 1:48 PM
I've been sending in tickets for a few days now. They've gone from "everything is fine" to "we're looking into it". They are very consistent with adding "everything is running successfully though" to each of the replies.
4/13/2017 2:28 PM
I received the same reply as jason
4/13/2017 2:41 PM
Ticket submitted. This is horseshit!
4/13/2017 3:22 PM
I WANNA $UE THEIR *** !
4/13/2017 3:24 PM
I just checked and the 3pm EST cycle seemed to run better in Dobie - messages received at 3:14pm and the considering phase happened by the time i checked around 3:20pm
4/13/2017 3:28 PM
Did the 3pm cycle run in wilkinson? I may have missed getting my actions in. I did not get them in till about 315 or so.
4/13/2017 3:59 PM
Posted by harriswb3 on 4/13/2017 3:59:00 PM (view original):
Did the 3pm cycle run in wilkinson? I may have missed getting my actions in. I did not get them in till about 315 or so.
The 3pm cycle ran on time for Wilkinson, so you might have missed it.
4/13/2017 4:26 PM
Complete bullshit. While there may be those that can sit around waiting for a cycle to run, not all of us are afforded that luxury. Missing the 3PM cycle on Day 1 of recruiting is somewhat catastrophic, as that is the cycle when one can identify the unrecruited opportunities or do an alpha strike knockoff on competition. Also, I have no idea if I was ever yellow on a recruit or not, since I am not Nostradamus and can't predict when/if that cycle would run. Infuriating. Might be time to look for an alternative for my Fantasy Sports entertainment.
4/13/2017 4:58 PM
Issue seems to be resolved. They actually got it taken care of pretty quickly once they acknowledged there was a problem. Problem is that it took them a month to even look into it.
4/13/2017 5:13 PM
Well they probably got 70+ tickets today and were finally like "well maybe there actually is an issue"
4/13/2017 5:15 PM
Recent complaints from me and response from them:
ou say everything is running fine.
With all respect that is Very Wrong.
Used to be you could count on results of recruiting aprox 15 minutes for Sure after the schedule time(every 3 hours) results.
Now it is totally whacked out and I don't know when to check.
We don't all have the whole day to check this so we work recruiting into our schedule. If I can't count on this it totally messes up my schedule !
4/13/2017 1:11 PM mojolad
Read the damn thread in the GD Forum "What's Going On With the Engine" !
4/13/2017 1:19 PM Customer Support
We're aware of the cycles running a bit slower than normal and are looking into it. However, everything is running successfully.
4/13/2017 5:25 PM
This bothers me less than the fact that they don't understand the engine and can't give us clear answers about how the game works. I mean, none of it is good, but the former really bugs me to no end. A couple of seasons of this though and I may start to feel it is equally annoying as them not understanding the game and there being nowhere to find the answers to questions other than reading the opinions of established coaches disagreeing with each other about what they think the game is doing. It is sort of funny though. The one thing about the game that worked properly and could be made sense of was recruiting and player development and now that may be falling apart. I bet we all keep playing anyway...
4/13/2017 6:26 PM
I freaking missed the 3pm cycle....it was sort of my fault because I was late....but dang it...the first cycle went over an hour late. At the moment, I have ZERO confidence in what I see on the screen.

When the 12pm cycle ran, it was late...then the messages started coming in, but it took another 10 to 15 minutes for the player status to update on the recruiting screen. How in the hell am I supposed to know what is going on if those two actions are separated by more than a few minutes? This really frosts my asss.
4/13/2017 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
What's going on with the engine? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.