BIG 6 -- JUKEBOX EDITION - FULL Topic

Getting closer, gang! Just gonna send out some reminder sitemails to some lucky owners. One step closer, compadres.
4/18/2017 6:59 PM
Posted by cpetsche on 4/18/2017 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Getting closer, gang! Just gonna send out some reminder sitemails to some lucky owners. One step closer, compadres.
CP I can't do this one. Call the wait list.

sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck with this one

-(BBA and Lost74)
4/19/2017 2:25 AM
Thanks for the heads up, BBAce.

So, we're open for business again! One spot open. Our new owner can be in the Tom Waits group, or the Leonard Cohen ensemble. Sign up today!
4/20/2017 5:14 PM (edited)
Hey gang, we've got 20 teams entered, soon to be 21. We're almost there, just need one mega cool, or super brave, or non-descript owner to plug in their formula to sim success. One spot remains peeps!
4/20/2017 7:56 PM
It's closing time. The raindogs are in. I'm pulling up in my ole 55.

Oh, wow. I remember Tom playing on Letterman in the 80s. Letterman couldn't understand what was going on. Neither could I, I have to admit.
4/23/2017 10:13 AM
Thought we were waiting til we were Dirt in the Ground for our last owner. Step Right Up, eicheltower, and hopefully your team will go Straight to the Top!!
4/23/2017 7:02 PM
◂ Prev 12345
BIG 6 -- JUKEBOX EDITION - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.