Twins
White Sox

AL East
Red Sox
Orioles
Blue Jays
Yankees
Rays

Tigers beat Royals...Red Sox over Tigers...Indians over Rangers...Red Sox over Indians

NL West
Giants
Dodgers*
Diamondbacks
Rockies
Padres

NL Central
Cubs
Cardinals
Pirates
Brewers
Red

NL East
Nationals
Mets*
Phillies
Marlins
Braves

Mets beat Dodgers.......Mets beat Cubs....Nationals beat Giants......Nationals beat Mets

WS : Red Sox over Nationals
Atleast someone else agrees the Tigers win a WC spot. They're top heavy so they're way more dangerous in a playoff series than they are in the regular season.
LOLZ
11/2/2017 12:25 AM
Morton gets something better than a Cy
11/2/2017 12:35 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/4/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
It wouldn't have been a fun prediction if everybody thought it was obvious, but I'm surprised at how shocking it's been. People have been talking about this.
And all those people are nuts.

A career year, and his numbers are still nowhere near Cy-caliber.
11/2/2017 10:33 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 11/2/2017 12:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by d_rock97 on 4/3/2017 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/3/2017 4:27:00 PM (view original):
I also like Charlie Morton for AL Cy. I think he's going to emerge as the Astros ace this season if he stays healthy. He's throwing the ball easily the best he's ever thrown it this spring.
Hahahahahahaha.

it was a joke, right?
So Morton didn't emerge as a serious Cy Young candidate, but he did go 14-7 and he was just arguably the best pitcher in the World Series his team won.

Four guys threw double digit innings in the series. Their ERAs:

Clayton Kershaw - 4.02
Justin Verlander - 3.75
Dallas Keuchel - 5.23
Charlie Morton - 1.74
Honestly bro, I disagreed with you at first, but I did mention to all my baseball friends your prediction, and we’ve kept that in the back of our minds throughout the season. I’m glad I was wrong on that. 1.09 WHIP since the ASB, gonna be in the rotation of a dynasty!

Edit: I even called in on a Houston radio show to tell them we were gonna beat the Skanks game 7 cuz Morton was starting
11/2/2017 4:21 PM (edited)
Posted by The Taint on 11/2/2017 12:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by d_rock97 on 5/24/2017 10:24:00 PM (view original):
Morton is done. This must be what watching the Rams offense must feel like. Just knowing what's coming (run up the middle on first and second down), and watching helplessly as they don't score.
LOL....Such a royal dumbass.
I still stick by what I said. At the time of this post, he was near a 1.50 WHIP, threw 90% fastballs to RHB, and 90% sliders to LHB. I was pretty much able to predict every pitch, and I was a casual fan. I could only imagine what MLB teams had on him.
11/2/2017 4:15 PM
◂ Prev 12345
2017 Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.