S3 Scattagories Full! Topic

We are looking for a couple more owners for Season three of Scattagories.

Here's how it works
-50 million cap
-You SM me you roster. If one of the 24 owners enters a unique player, that player is on their team and must be on all rosters in the remaining rounds. That player cannot be on any other owners team roster.
-If two or more owners claim the same player, that player is blacklisted for the rest of the draft.
-once a round is completed, the owners have 48 hours to submit there next round roster or they will be skipped. RD1 is off the clock.

SM me with any questions. Join this great league and try to create your own luck!
4/2/2017 12:16 PM

Each owner submits a roster to the commish (that’s me). Your roster must be under the 50 mil cap. When sitemailing, just send me your players. I WILL TRUST YOU THAT THEY CAN FIT UNDER THE CAP. After all 24 rosters are in, they are processed as follows:

(1) any player claimed by multiple teams is blacklisted

(2) any player claimed by only one owner becomes Exclusive property of that owner, and MUST be on all subsequent rosters. However, an owner may change the season of any player they have claimed, while keeping under the cap. And remember, no clones.

After processing, you'll each get a list of players you now own; additionally, all owned and blacklisted players will be listed in the Owner's Forum. Then everyone submits a second roster. YOU HAVE AT LEAST 48 HOURS to submit your next roster. This continues until everyone has 12 unique players, claimed by no one else anywhere along the way.

Since I will be playing as well, I will send my roster to the first three people who submit rosters before I open them, to keep things on the square.

* To copy and paste roster: Highlight roster, use CTRL+C, open sitemail, use CTRL+V. It will look messy, but that’s OK.

*It is NOT first come first serve. Each team will have 12 unique players. If you and another owner match on a player, that player is blacklisted. If you are the only owner to select a player after a round, that player is yours and needs to be on all of your rosters moving forward. The baseball sim version of this league rarely goes deeper than 4 rounds. We have gone around 5 in past two seasons.

4/2/2017 12:18 PM
4/2/2017 12:19 PM
This league is incredibly creative and fun , I'm IN !
4/2/2017 2:40 PM
Back in
4/3/2017 2:48 PM
I'll join y'all, I'll say so in other post as well
4/3/2017 7:20 PM
19 confirmed in. Still waiting on some people from S2
4/4/2017 2:27 PM (edited)
This league is interesting and fun, if you have not joined do so, you will like it bigly :)
4/9/2017 10:50 AM
I'll play if there's space.
4/10/2017 1:06 PM
Great!
4/13/2017 1:28 PM
I just had knee surgery today (nothing serious, but lots of pain killers none the less) I'll build a team either tomorrow or Saturday and submit it. Thanks, these are always fun in baseball.
4/14/2017 12:01 AM
I'll play.
4/17/2017 11:18 PM
I'm sure there's room man......if you feel comfortable with the rules, just send your 1st roster to jhsukow via site mail.
4/19/2017 12:31 PM
still need a few more owners, but we are very close. I reached out to some owners who dropped out earlier for scheduling reasons.
4/19/2017 1:43 PM
Are we redoing round 1 or not?
4/19/2017 4:55 PM
12 Next ▸
S3 Scattagories Full! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.