Renewing with Credits Topic

Not sure if this is the right place, but I bought a bunch of seasons and still have 4 available, however I have $50 in credits and would prefer to use the credits prior to them expiring - is there a way to use credits instead of season previously bought? Thanks
4/5/2017 9:11 AM
You can use the credits to buy more seasons because the seasons don't expire so if you're pressed for time just buy more seasons and maybe you could get a refund on the others if it allows you
4/5/2017 9:16 AM
Or keep them all, if you foresee yourself playing HBD for a while.
4/5/2017 9:39 AM
I will definitely be playing for a long time - just do not want the credits to expire unutilized as I am just currently using the seasons previously acquired.
4/5/2017 9:54 AM
I think when you get to the final renewal page it uses credits if you have them. If not, I'd renew and then contact support to remove a credit from your account and put the $$ back. Last thing they want to deal with is a credit card dispute, so I'd expect them to be 100% on top of helping you out, if needed.
4/5/2017 1:39 PM
thanks all
4/5/2017 2:40 PM
Posted by tufft on 4/5/2017 1:39:00 PM (view original):
I think when you get to the final renewal page it uses credits if you have them. If not, I'd renew and then contact support to remove a credit from your account and put the $$ back. Last thing they want to deal with is a credit card dispute, so I'd expect them to be 100% on top of helping you out, if needed.
A) Why would they refund him for teams he bought before he had credits available?

B) If he's going to be playing HBD long-term, makes more sense to just keep the teams, if he's going to have to buy them in the future anyway
4/5/2017 2:42 PM
Renewing with Credits Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.