Kenny Powers S25 - FULL Topic

Kenny Powers, a world of competitive, active owners, has rolled over and is looking for committed owners to join us for the upcoming Season 25! Sitemail me or post here if interested in reserving one of the known available teams for next season. More details on the world and available teams is listed below.

World Rules
Salary Cap - $100 MIL: Teams are not allowed to exceed $100 million in player payroll. The means for determining compliance will be the Payroll number that appears under Payroll Information upon clicking the team name link on the Standings page.
No Tanking/Minimum Win Requirement: Minimum win thresholds (Effective Season 12) are 55 wins for one season (50 if it's your first season in the world) and 185 wins for 3 seasons. You can incur 2 strikes against the threshold and stay in the world if it is determined that a reasonable effort is being made to improve, and that other world rules have been followed. Owners found to be tanking will be ejected from the world immediately.
Cash In Trades: Cannot exceed the players' remaining salary
City Changes: Owners may change cities after being in their current location for five seasons, but many not change franchises. New owners may select the city of their choice
Maintaining Minors: Auto-pilot is fine, but you must have enough active players to avoid extreme fatigue so players are not run into the ground.

BLOG - we have an active world blog, check it out! Kenny Powers World Blog

Below are the current known available teams for next season. The city they played in last season is listed, but you are free to move the team to any available city. Sitemail me or post here if you are interested. Thanks!

Available Teams
WE ARE FULL - see you back in a few months for Season 26!
5/6/2017 9:42 AM (edited)
Good world to be in. Great commish Great blog You need to join this world
4/5/2017 10:05 PM
Great league. I am the departing owner and am happy to answer any questions about the St. Louis franchise.
4/6/2017 7:04 PM
This is a world with a fantastic commish that keeps things running smoothly and entertains with a lively blog. The rules make it unique and a little more challenging. Very rare for one of alogman's worlds to have this many openings so it's a great time to join. Lots to choose from with intriguing opportunities. Reviews of the available opportunities coming soon.
4/16/2017 7:42 PM
join Kenny, you won't regret it!
4/18/2017 9:02 AM
Will be the only world I'm in shortly. Competitive league with a great commish.
4/19/2017 3:30 PM
14 consecutive seasons of continuous blog coverage. How many worlds can say that? We had higher than normal turnover this season as a few of our veteran owners decided to take a break/cut back. Still a very good world. Join today!
4/20/2017 10:43 AM
We just need 4 owners now - join us, you won't regret it!
4/21/2017 3:05 PM
I took over a franchise last season that the owner had not done much for franchise. After I took franchise over I had help getting some players by trade that the other owners proposed to me to help me with franchise. great owners in this world. The blog is great. check os out
4/21/2017 3:44 PM
the blog is the best.
4/22/2017 6:48 PM
great league!!
4/23/2017 2:18 PM
This is a fun league. alogman1 does a great job with the blog. Salary cap gives you a different challenge. Looking forward to the start of the season. Come join us.
4/30/2017 9:11 AM
Fantastic blog, very active WC and a great group of owners. Come try out your skills with our 100M cap it does make the game more fun and challenging
4/30/2017 10:48 AM
Only need two. Sign up today and let's get this thing started.
5/4/2017 3:34 PM
Join us!
5/5/2017 12:05 PM
Kenny Powers S25 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.