Much appreciated!
4/16/2017 2:38 PM
I enjoy both your shows but would love to see more of the joint efforts. Great job guys
4/16/2017 8:39 PM
I have not been able to listen to the show yet, it wasn't available on Spreaker this afternoon but I did glance through some of the comments. I saw that there was a little question about my recruiting this season lol, I had some questions also. I was in a car accident on the day recruiting started and spent most of the day in the ER, so I missed a few recruiting cycles. Everything checked out okay I just had some scratches and bruises, but I didn't feel much like recruiting when I got home. So I did what I could and let the rest go and that's why it looked a little different from my normal routine. Recruiting from Hawaii is going to be different than anything that I have ever done before anyway, so I'm likely to pull some weird stunts to go with an odd playing philosophy. We'll have to wait several seasons before we will be able to tell if it all works out or not. So far I'm not very optimistic, Wilkinson is tough when recruiting and playing from an elite school in the middle of the Country, much less from an Island 2500 miles off shore.:)
4/17/2017 1:39 AM
I am glad that you are ok Pete and it was only minor bruises.
4/17/2017 8:58 AM
Posted by pete_61 on 4/17/2017 1:39:00 AM (view original):
I have not been able to listen to the show yet, it wasn't available on Spreaker this afternoon but I did glance through some of the comments. I saw that there was a little question about my recruiting this season lol, I had some questions also. I was in a car accident on the day recruiting started and spent most of the day in the ER, so I missed a few recruiting cycles. Everything checked out okay I just had some scratches and bruises, but I didn't feel much like recruiting when I got home. So I did what I could and let the rest go and that's why it looked a little different from my normal routine. Recruiting from Hawaii is going to be different than anything that I have ever done before anyway, so I'm likely to pull some weird stunts to go with an odd playing philosophy. We'll have to wait several seasons before we will be able to tell if it all works out or not. So far I'm not very optimistic, Wilkinson is tough when recruiting and playing from an elite school in the middle of the Country, much less from an Island 2500 miles off shore.:)
Pete I am glad to hear that you are ok!

As for the comments to the show, I was one coach that made some comments about Hawaii and I don't want them to be misinterpreted. I have watched how you are building Hawaii with great curiosity. I think you are one of only a few coaches that could get the Hawaii program competitive in Wilkinson.

I have thought carefully about taking Hawaii in other worlds. I know I would have to use my full bag of tricks in game planning, formations, recruiting, etc. to overcome a 2500 mile recruiting disadvantage to every other coach in D1. I don't think I could ever make a Level 4 or 5 bowl coaching at Hawaii. I am very curious to see if you can - and want to understand how you are building the program every step of the way. I imagine some of us will continue to comment on your program over the next several seasons on podcast chat. It is one of the best story lines in Wilkinson! GL with the epic challenge!
4/17/2017 12:19 PM
Posted by pete_61 on 4/17/2017 1:39:00 AM (view original):
Pete!

Get well buddy. Glad to hear you are okay.

I had to tone down my involvement for the same reason. I was the middle car of a Chrondon sandwich and got destroyed.

But, as I was so kindly reminded, only the good die young.
4/17/2017 10:24 PM
OH YEAH

Nice show guys.
4/17/2017 10:28 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 4/17/2017 10:28:00 PM (view original):
OH YEAH

Nice show guys.
What's up with your show, Chrondon? On hiatus?
4/17/2017 11:54 PM
No worries guys I didn't mean to make it sound like I had a problem with the comments, I was just trying to let you know what was going on and that is still going on. Atually I kind of like it when you are wondering what I'm doing, I like to try and keep you guessing ;) I'm still sore and just trying to chill here and heal a little, but now my computer has taken a nose dive and I have to repair it before I can really get back online like I normally am. I'm using an old laptop right now that I bought for $5 and refurbished lol, it works but it's pretty clumsy. I hope that all is well with everyone and I apologize if you sent me any messages that I have not replied to.
4/23/2017 2:58 PM
I think you need to put me on the show every time you have one, If I have the time to make it. I'm the Stephen A. Smith of WIS.
4/23/2017 11:48 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 4/23/2017 11:48:00 PM (view original):
I think you need to put me on the show every time you have one, If I have the time to make it. I'm the Stephen A. Smith of WIS.
Hit the nail on the head....

I also can't stand Stephen A. Smiths opinions.
4/24/2017 2:28 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 4/24/2017 2:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cfbfan18 on 4/23/2017 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Hit the nail on the head....

I also can't stand Stephen A. Smiths opinions.
Then you would love me doing it, because I'm sure you will hate most of my opinions on teams and coaches.
4/24/2017 8:18 PM
Great show guys. Listened for a second time today. The joint show format is pretty cool. I also think cfbfan should be dropping bombs on every show. LoL.
4/24/2017 11:05 PM
Give him a shot TD.
4/25/2017 9:49 AM
I would love to have cfbfan on. I'm one of his few supporters lol. I also really liked the joint show format. I'm up for it whenever CJ wants to do it.
4/25/2017 12:45 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.