Hitler Fatigue - what is the ideal range Topic

I can tolerate one or two Hitler references a week, even more if they're funny. Check out Norm MacDonald's last appearance on Letterman, starting from the 5 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjEvl43zYY

4/6/2017 3:55 PM
comedic mocking - the original producers.........jon lovitz in rat race......i loved inglorious basterds where he is riddled with bullets
4/6/2017 5:47 PM
good find crazy.... going to war against the "world" a couple times does seem to be a bit, shall we say, "bad form"?
4/6/2017 7:39 PM
i just watched it...very funny but it wasnt very much of a hitler reference which i was glad for.....funny stuff about the country of germany....
4/6/2017 9:03 PM
Here's an example of a Hitler reference that fatigues me. As much as I dislike Trump, it's absurd to link his administration wanting to eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts to what Nazis and other murderous authoritarian regimes did.
4/7/2017 12:51 AM
Less Than 300 yards with an m16
4/7/2017 4:09 PM
bannon reminds me of goebels.
4/7/2017 6:16 PM
by gf just said a couple hours ago I reminded her of Bannon

i think she was telling me Get a haircut

but maybe she meant She likes it rough with a fantasy edge

what's a boy to do
4/7/2017 9:58 PM
Hitler Fatigue - what is the ideal range Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.