Official complaint Topic

I know nothing will happen, but I don't know what else to do about it. I have a team in my division who has been consistently good for some time. There has been a revolving door of coaches who over the last few seasons. The latest one has recruited 0 players out of 20+ scholarships. I reported him for tanking the team, even though it helps me, and WIS basically said "they are ranked, and therefore aren't tanking". I know they are ranked, but that is a function of the previous coaches recruiting well, not the last 2 seasons of 0 recruits. Any advice?
4/6/2017 4:34 PM
Bite the bullit.
You can't punish a coach who doesn't give a $hit about his team even though I empathize with your feelings against him.
Whether it be from credit or cash, he paid for his team and can do what he sees fit or as this coach, nothing at all.
4/6/2017 5:44 PM
Had a guy in my conference in DIII not too long ago that didn't sign one recruit for a couple years. All Sims. I think he might have recruited the 1st year and then nothing. Don't know if he paid for a few seasons and then didn't like it and just left the rest to die or what.
4/11/2017 3:53 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
**** happens....now, one less roadblock for you to a conference championship game.....
4/11/2017 6:47 PM
Careful blasting coaches that abandon their teams without knowing the story.

I remember a guy who did that, and I was ready to blast him on the forums. Thank God, I didn't. It turned out he was deployed overseas, and was on a mission for several weeks.

Moral of the story - you never know what goes on in people's lives that play the game.
4/12/2017 10:47 PM
Official complaint Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.