Wilkinson Big East Topic

Is now full. 12 teams, 12 human coaches. What will be the next conference to completely fill up?
4/8/2017 8:11 AM
BIG 12 is working hard to recruit more coaches but nothing thus far
4/8/2017 1:10 PM
What does working hard to recruit look like? Did you guys get some Wilk Big12 shirts made up? Do you have a WWE-style conference championship belt?
4/8/2017 1:42 PM
The belt is coming, waiting on t-shirt sizes before placing an order.
4/8/2017 1:52 PM
Just saying you might want to step up your sales game. At least come up with a name. Back when I filled up POWER CONFERENCE USA in Camp, i marketed the heck out of it and made a dope title belt. If i can fill CUSA in a normal world you should able to swing it in Wilkinson Big12 if you try
4/8/2017 3:03 PM
Hard work for me is typing "I think Iowa St would be a great spot" in the listener chat for CJ or TDs show.

In fact, I'm pretty worn out from all that hard work I just did in my example, and am going to go kick back for a while and let my energy bar fill back up to do some more Big 12 recruiting later.
4/8/2017 11:40 PM
Also, hand clapping emojis (just google your own, I'm exhausted from the above post) to Hatroq and Genuvar for taking on the most pretend of DIA programs, Marquette and Depaul, to make this magic thing happen.
4/8/2017 11:42 PM
Wilkinson Big East Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.