D3 to D2 mentorship opportunity Topic

Attn: WILKINSON D3 coaches that may be on the fence about making the move up to D2 or a D2 coach that has recently made the jump to D2 and is feeling overwhelmed. I am offering a mentorship to one coach.

All applications will be considered but I will take on one. I encourage my fellow coaches at the upper levels to consider fostering a newer player in the game.

I have not played D3 in ages, so I don't think I will be that helpful for a coach at that level. Looking for a D3 coach that will move up this season or an existing D2 coach.
4/8/2017 8:15 PM (edited)
Ooh. Help "me" please Lyonzfan !!!
Very Nice of you to to this for someone.
Nice to see you around too. For a while we had us one hell of a conference.
4/8/2017 8:47 PM
I will also do this for a current coach in D2 or D3 Wilkinson only. Some basic experience is a must so we're not starting from total scratch, but if you're a struggling coach that's perfect. New signups start on Sunday in Wilkinson, so if someone wants to get mentoring AND join there, that would be great too!

Sitemail me if you're interested, if multiple people want it I'll pick someone by the time recruiting starts. I would think 2-3 seasons would be enough for mentorship, so there will be plenty of time for multiple mentorships.
4/8/2017 10:13 PM
D3 to D2 mentorship opportunity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.