Hamilton Season 32- FULL !!! Topic

( GET IN NOW !!) Season 31 World Series has just concluded. There are never many spots with us. Extremely strong league, with no drama, and a large core of long time owners. We have actually lost 3 long time owners to real life issues, a rare opportunity to get in to Hamilton.
We have a reasonable MWR of 50/110/. Take a moment to review the teams below. Sitemail me with interest/questions, TheDirtyDog

NL NORTH 18th Draft pick
Solid franchise, 3 seasons removed from a WS Championship, and still a winning record while doing a soft rebuild. Only one hefty contract that expires this season Andy Thurman P. Even with lower picks due to good records, there is some great young talent here, including, Wolf Mays-C, Freddie Masterson-3B, Adam Branson-RF, Eddie Haggerty-P, Wallace Brantley-P

You could go either way with this team. Continue trying to win now, or go with a full rebuild.
(Reserved) bigarlic

NL East 8th Draft pick
Up and comer. Solid owner took over a dog and got em to playoffs 2 seasons ago. Little bit of a backslide recently, but very good young core, some good trades and the last 6 seasons with multiple 1st round draft picks. No payroll problems. Future superstar Howard Drew-RF, is under control long term, .. some of those picks about to hit the bigs include, Dwight O'Leary-3B, Trevor Riley-2B, Levi Leary-CF(The Irish Unholy Trinity) and Wesley Peterman-P.

(Reserved)krolikowski_

AL South 2nd Draft pick
TLC needed here. This franchise needs an owner who likes the challenge of turning around a team. Only 2 winning seasons in last 10. If I were looking, this is the type of team I like. My Mud Dogs were 33-129 and have now been a playoff team 4 seasons in a row...but enough about me. On the upside, all those bad years(including this one) have netted tons of high draft picks, #'s 2,5,2,1,8 last 5 seasons.. most ready to, or about to be MLers. Leading the way is ROY finalist and 5 tool guy, Dan Kile-CF. Other younguns of note include, IFA Oswaldo Martinez-P, #1 overall Heine Bell-P, Caleb George-2B, Ezequiel Encarnacion-RF. Can't wait to meet the owner with the stoners to take this on!

(Reserved) darren21

AL East 23rd Draft pick
This is just a solid, good team. Previous owner took a perennial .500 team, tore it down (100+ losses 2 seasons) and built himself a Champion in season 29. Still a winner. Even with tough draft positions, made some great picks, a couple savvy trades and this team is still a top contender and stacked top to bottom. Only downer (or maybe not) 2 top contracts, Shou Suzuki-CF, Vic Dunston-SS, have used up Arb, and are probably headed to FA. They are good, but not best players on team. That would be, future HOF shoe in, Hensley Reagan-2B. teamed up with young talent like, Brennan Ogden-2B, Christopher Rodon-1B, Geoff Hiatt-P, Randal Diaz-P

(Reserved) Rattlers

AL West 15th Draft pick
(reserved) Locain1738
4/14/2017 10:18 AM (edited)
That team in the NL North has tons of talent. Someone needs to snatch that up!
4/9/2017 12:02 PM
Great league, cool owners. Great parity, 7 different WS winners last 8 years. No Mega-Dynasty's here. Join us...You could be the next Champion in Hamilton!
4/11/2017 7:04 PM
1 down. Get 'em while they're hot !
4/11/2017 10:22 PM
Longest I have been in any League. Good folks here. Conflict free, competitive, and Dirty Dog makes me laugh!
4/12/2017 1:10 PM
I will take the AL East team
4/13/2017 10:44 AM
All yours! Welcome to Hamilton!
4/13/2017 11:44 AM
I would be interested in the AL South team
4/13/2017 1:10 PM
SM sent Darren!
4/13/2017 1:55 PM
Hamilton Season 32- FULL !!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.