Recruiting help request Topic

Hey all, I have an odd request.

I am leaving this weekend for a 7-day vacation.. and of course, all three worlds I'm in either start recruiting three days before I go (Wilkinson and Dobie), or three days in (Stagg). I won't have internet the entire time. I should be able to handle the first two, but the main world I'm concerned about is Stagg.. I just took over at I-AA Indiana State, made playoffs first season, lost first round. Recruiting for that world opens on Weds, April 19, with first responses on Thursday and signings beginning at noon Saturday. I won't be back in internet range until Sunday, April 23, and won't be able to really sit down and recruit until late that evening.

I'm not sure this is even legal, and if not, just tell me and I'll delete it. But if it's not considered cheating, I'd like to find someone to start the recruiting process for me. I'd give you my log-in info, which positions I'd like filled with my 11 scholarships, and the formations I run, to give you an idea of what type of players I want. There's some money left over from last season, and five teams made the playoffs from our conference, with two still in the Elite 8 (and both are leading at HT), so money shouldn't be a problem. If there are any open schollys left by that Sunday, I'll finish it off.

I'll pay you for your efforts with a season of GD.

Obviously beggars can't be choosers, but for honesty purposes, it would have to be someone who doesn't currently have a team in Stagg. I'd like it to be someone who has experience recruiting at I-AA. If you wanna help me out, PM me.

(As I said, if this is not legal, just delete it or tell me and I will).
4/10/2017 8:30 AM
Recruiting help request Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.