Hi, let me start by saying this would be for DIII. I was thinking of going with one formation on offense and defense. Would this be something we can do? Dumb? Smart? Also, if I did go that direction what would be a suitable amount of minutes? I don't want to waist too many points if that will take away from the player's individual improvement. Thanks for the help in advance!
4/10/2017 12:40 PM
At D3 it's best to go 1 on offense, and most people do 2 on defense (3-4 or 4-3 in addition to Nickel). I would practice 15 minutes per formation (12 on Nickel because it won't be used as much). Then do 12 on special teams. That way you're spending ~55 on formation and 125 on player development. At D3 it's all about developing your players as much as you can, the higher up you go the less important it gets, so you can skew more towards formation practice there if needed.
4/10/2017 12:51 PM
Thank you
4/10/2017 12:57 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.