When Viewing the PBP..... Topic

....when I get to the end of the first half, if I don't manually scroll back to the top before I switch to the second half, the second half PBP picks up right at the last bit of the game. It doesn't automatically revert back to the top, it moves over to the same point in the second half that I was at in the first half.

Is there something I'm missing or is the only way to ensure I don't get a sneak peek of the score at the end of the game by manually scrolling back to the top of the first half before I switch to the second half PBP?

Thanks in advance!
4/11/2017 12:31 PM
It should scroll back to the top automatically...
4/11/2017 1:10 PM
Mine scrolls back to the top automatically but it takes a second or two. I just avert my eyes until it goes back to the top.
4/11/2017 1:18 PM
Posted by mrslam34 on 4/11/2017 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Mine scrolls back to the top automatically but it takes a second or two. I just avert my eyes until it goes back to the top.
Ditto
4/11/2017 1:57 PM
I just tried this. Internet Explorer doesn't auto-scroll, Chrome does.
4/11/2017 2:36 PM
Manually scroll to the top THEN click second half
4/11/2017 3:48 PM
I'm on Firefox and mine doesn't scroll automatically. I guess I'll just have to remember to scroll back up before switching halves. Thanks guys.
4/13/2017 1:23 PM
When Viewing the PBP..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.