Why the F*$& Do I Keep Turning The Ball Over?! Topic

Target 2...i assume since you didn't put a color down the Reb is black, meaning it will finish anywhere between mid 70s to upper 80s. The LP, since green, could literally boil off the charts and finish god-knows-where by low 50s at worst.

I would not touch Target 3 unless I was insanely desperate.
4/20/2017 12:40 PM
Without knowing their specific ath/def, I definitely prefer target 2. When I'm recruiting imperfect players I love seeing green LP for post players. Target 2 will finish with at least a 52 at LP but could possibly reach the 90s.

I would try to sign post players who will get to at least 60 in ATH by the time they're done improving. 40 is too low of a target imo. I just picked up a D3 team and started recruiting in the second session. This guy is on the lower end of acceptable ath/def but he is great at the other big man skills. http://m.imgur.com/gallery/gZWFKAs

The only reason I mentioned him is that there were no other schools on him at all and I signed him with minimal effort.

4/20/2017 1:17 PM
◂ Prev 12
Why the F*$& Do I Keep Turning The Ball Over?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.