Favorite Team Combo! Year-3 FULL Topic

Season 3. 70-million cap. Pick your favorite American League Team (1975-current) and draft either position players or pitchers. Do the same with your favorite National League team (1975-current). Example-You may have the Whitesox Hitters and Cubs Pitchers or vice-versa. Only one available hitting/pitching per owner (Example-only one Whitesox hitters), see thread for availability. No Clones, No WW, Yes below average random AAA. Choose a ballpark of one of your teams within the years listed, no DH.

TO HELP WITH SOME CONFUSION, your team will have one American League group of players and one National League group of players. Whatever choice you make as far as the team and group, that teams group is exclusive to you. For example, IF I've chosen the Tigers hitters and Diamondbacks pitchers... Those are both exclusive to me. However, the Tiger pitchers and the Diamondback hitters are still available to be used by another owner.

Champions are blacklisted and can't be used as a combo. Pirate Hitting/ Yankee Pitching from Matt212888
San Fran Giants Hitting / Minnesota Twins Pitching from Fillies

(Keep in mind, those combos where teams split time in different leagues, you can only use the players from their time in those leagues. example, you can't use the 2016 Brewers for your American League Franchise)

LEAGUE NUMBER: MLB118580

Owner---------------------- Hitters----------------------------------------- Pitchers
Polymerguy---------------Detroit Tigers--------------------------------Expos/Nationals
baberb------------------------Pitt Pirates----------------------------------Oakland A's
Snedden--------------------Cindy Reds ---------------------------------Tampa Rays
eschwartz------------------Expos/Nats----------------------------------Seattle Mariners
Jgaleo-----------------------NY Yankees----------------------------------NY Mets
Oomaga--------------------Boston Redsox------------------------------St. Louis Cards
Bench5---------------------Seattle Mariners ---------------------------LA Dodgers
Fillies-----------------------Minnesota Twins----------------------------San Fran Giants
Nebhusker----------------Baltimore Orioles---------------------------Philadelphia Phillies
Tribefan-------------------Cleveland Indians---------------------------Pitt Pirates
Rapturecause-----------Oakland A's-----------------------------------Chicago Cubs
Matt121--------------------Florida Marlins-------------------------------NY Yankees
Rattlers--------------------St. Louis Cards------------------------------Minnesota Twins
Midknight-----------------An/Cal Angels--------------------------------Atlanta Braves
Rapturecause2----------Atlanta Braves-------------------------------Baltimore Orioles
Snedden2------------------Sandiego Padres----------------------------Toronto Bluejays
Voipjohn-------------------Colorado Rockies----------------------------KC Royals
Polymerguy--------------Texas Rangers--------------------------------Houston Astros 75-2012
Otoole----------------------Mil Brewers 98-16---------------------------Boston Redsox
Marathonheel------------Mil Brewers 75-97---------------------------Detroit Tigers
Disco Dogs---------------Chicago Whitesox---------------------------San Diego Padres
Cicero----------------------Chicago Cubs--------------------------------Chicago Whitesox
Winetca1-------------------Arizona D-Backs---------------------------Texas Rangers
FWCINMO-----------------Philadelphia Phillies------------------------Cal/An Angels

Teams Available:
Hitters: Tampa Bay Rays, Kansas City Royals, Houston Astros 2013-2016, NY Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, LA Dodgers, Arizona Diamondbacks, SanFran Giants, Houston Astros 75-2012,

Pitchers: Cleveland Indians, Houston Astros 2013-2016, Texas Rangers, Milwaukee Brewers 75-97, Cal/An Angels, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers 98-2016, Colorado Rockies, Arizona Diamondbacks
5/12/2017 8:45 AM (edited)
Can I have the Pirate hitters and the A's pitchers please?
4/13/2017 8:33 AM
You got em buddy!
4/13/2017 2:35 PM
Give me a placeholder, teams TBD. I'll research tonight.
4/13/2017 2:52 PM
Montreal Expos Hitters and Seattle Mariners Pitching in Safeco please
4/13/2017 2:56 PM
I will stick with my new York roots and go Yankee hitting and Mets pitching
4/13/2017 6:05 PM
You got it guys. And Eschwartz, you also get the Nationals for hitters as well.
4/13/2017 6:34 PM
Mariners hitters
Dodgers pitchers
4/14/2017 3:37 PM
I will try to defend my title....teams to be determined
4/14/2017 4:20 PM
Ok, I'm going to stick with my Tampa Bay Rays/Devil Rays pitchers, but I am switching to the Cincinnati Reds hitters. One of these Rays teams is going to win a ring for me.
4/14/2017 4:34 PM
Commish,
The blacklist is incorrect. I had Twins Pitching and Giants hitting last season.
I'm switching the winning combo.
SF- Pitching
Twins-Hitting
AT&T Park
4/14/2017 6:10 PM
I'll give it a try!

Dodgers pitching
Orioles hitting
4/14/2017 6:29 PM
Got ya in with the Orioles, but you need to switch your pitching. Bench5 took Dodgers pitching and is exclusive to him.
4/14/2017 7:07 PM
Posted by polymerguy on 4/14/2017 7:07:00 PM (view original):
Got ya in with the Orioles, but you need to switch your pitching. Bench5 took Dodgers pitching and is exclusive to him.
My apologies, I'll take the Phillies pitching.
4/14/2017 10:06 PM (edited)
Phillies pitching is available.
4/14/2017 9:49 PM
12345 Next ▸
Favorite Team Combo! Year-3 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.