Recruiting engine Topic

I am seeing a problem with the recruiting engine. Anyone have an idea why?
4/13/2017 1:09 PM
Similar experience here. While the money is spent and I get email reports, it does not appear that any credit is being applied to recruits.
4/13/2017 1:11 PM
This problem has been taking place across the worlds for a while now
4/13/2017 1:29 PM
Big thread in Main GD forum about it.
4/13/2017 1:42 PM
Posted by cjl9652 on 4/13/2017 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Similar experience here. While the money is spent and I get email reports, it does not appear that any credit is being applied to recruits.
Only got maybe half my replies at first. The rest I think about an hour later, still cross checking with my personal spreadsheets. Fumbleruskie ! WIS ! Gonna go over their "rules" and legal mumbo jumbo with a lawyer. Thinking possible class action
Time for WIS to fly straight or pay us back.... and I don't want no site credits either
4/13/2017 1:54 PM
On a tight work schedule and making scheduled time for recruiting only to find it @$#%^& up.....come 'on WIS...damn...
4/13/2017 11:40 PM
Recruiting engine Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.