Join Phelan GLIAC D2 Topic

Come on down to Phelan GLIAC D2 and pick yourself up a team! With 2 competitive teams already in it, join the fun and bring some friends! This conference was once a top competetor, and now it has been reduced to 2 humans, we must bring this conference back to its former glory! This is a great area to recruit, with plenty of recruits for all. Join us to compete with the dreaded Rockey Mountain conference and dethrone them.

Here are just a few of the 10! options available, so many choices for all of your wants and needs!

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Team Profile

4/13/2017 4:57 PM
I think you should just wait for the next opening and join us, friend.
4/13/2017 5:20 PM
Posted by thinair on 4/13/2017 5:20:00 PM (view original):
I think you should just wait for the next opening and join us, friend.
I've got at least another 2 seasons before I even consider leaving and only then if the conference is still empty, because when my current sophomores become seniors my team is going to be stacked. Right now I could get the defending national champion losing only 2 players, but I decided against it.
4/13/2017 11:59 PM (edited)
Join Phelan GLIAC D2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.