Inglorious end ... Topic

1st level support has always been terrible. The problem here is the time restriction. You keep opening the ticket with new request or just to create more dialogue. Eventually it moves up the ladder. But, in this case, immediate resolution is required. That won't happen.
4/14/2017 12:28 PM
And, spud, don't be the guy who doesn't play but posts. They're the worst.
4/14/2017 12:29 PM
WTF! No one took the job at Indiana!
4/14/2017 4:05 PM
#fakenews?
4/14/2017 4:58 PM
4/14/2017 5:08 PM
I imagine multiple coaches applied. That could delay a decision, couldn't it?
4/14/2017 5:54 PM
Does it? Can some vet help Pallas and I?
4/14/2017 7:42 PM
This does not make sense. At this point, I wonder if Trrr can get the job back, unless someone new had applied. If not, why not just give him the job back. I'd send in another ticket. I am at Illinois in that world, and would love to see Trrr come back.
4/14/2017 11:50 PM
Recruiting Session 2 has started with a SIM team running Indiana, just horrible. CS is a joke, WIS is becoming a joke
4/16/2017 9:08 PM
This is beyond stupid.
4/16/2017 9:17 PM
Posted by goodtymes31 on 4/16/2017 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Recruiting Session 2 has started with a SIM team running Indiana, just horrible. CS is a joke, WIS is becoming a joke
Millenials are taking over WIS.

There's a renewal deadline. User had over a month to renew his team. How is this CS's fault?
4/16/2017 9:18 PM
is the rule that you can get the job back if no one else applies at all OR if no qualified applicant applies?

these facts are odd
4/16/2017 9:45 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 4/16/2017 9:18:00 PM (view original):

There's a renewal deadline. User had over a month to renew his team. How is this CS's fault?
It's the user's fault, no doubt about that. And if someone else had taken the team, that's fine, he's SOL. But the fact that they have a paying customer willing to use their product, and instead the team is going to be run into the ground by a sim, while they lose a customer is just a poor, poor decision
4/16/2017 10:16 PM
Posted by goodtymes31 on 4/16/2017 10:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 4/16/2017 9:18:00 PM (view original):

It's the user's fault, no doubt about that. And if someone else had taken the team, that's fine, he's SOL. But the fact that they have a paying customer willing to use their product, and instead the team is going to be run into the ground by a sim, while they lose a customer is just a poor, poor decision
Nobody's telling him he can't play anymore. And if keeping the Indiana job specifically was that important to the user, again, he had over a month to re-up.

If I'm a business owner and a customer is publicly blasting me for a problem everyone knows the customer created, I'm quite happy, even relieved, to lose that customer.
4/16/2017 11:26 PM
Posted by TRrrr on 4/13/2017 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Forgot to renew my Inidana team in Wooden before last night. Obviously my fault.

Unfortunately, someone (or more) had already applied for the job so I would have to re-apply for job. Sucks, but OK.

But them I am NOT QUALIFIED for the job. WTF?!?

In Indiana, I took over a team in Season 90 that had not had a winning record since Season 85 and was 5-22 in Season 89.

In 5 seasons my record was 83-65 and this last season finished with an rpi of 26 and made it to the second round of the NT. The prestige in my 5 seasons has gone from C+ to B+ ... and probably will be an A- next season.

Here in the CS response to my protestation;

Hello,

Your overall success rating was not high enough to be qualified for the Indiana job.

You could have restored yourself to the school, had no one else applied, but once another person applied, you had to win the jobs application, which you were not qualified for.

The reason you were not qualified is because of your recent seasons where you did not meet up to the standards of the school. These include: Season 93, Season 91, Season 90, Season 88 and Season 86.

Thanks.

Of course I didn't even have the team in Season 88 or 86.

So my last team (and my best ever D1 effort) comes to the end. Sucks, but I am finished.

Parting shot- the people running the CS replies are simply idiots.
This is completely ridiculous. I feel like there are so many petty things that drive good/solid/lifelong HD coaches away from the game.

The game/rules are too strict for its own good.
4/16/2017 11:37 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...13 Next ▸
Inglorious end ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.