Inglorious end ... Topic

Posted by therewas47 on 4/18/2017 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 11:00:00 AM (view original):
We've been thru this. Don't count on me going away.

And, BTW, benis' long-winded response was some hypothetical. Waste of bandwidth. At least that's what was said when I posted a much shorter, concise hypothetical.
You post nothing of intelligence. You're a dumb person that thinks that you have valuable opinions. All you do is hijack threads. I'm starting a new thread about this bc you can't stay on topic.
And your opinion is so important to me!!!!

Please let me post in your new thread!!! We'll be best buds!!!!!
4/18/2017 11:06 AM
I thought you blocked me when I told you that your life is meaningless. New thread for people with common sense.
4/18/2017 11:07 AM
Nah, you probably misunderstood. But I probably told you how important your opinion is.

FYI, reporting on-topic posts will get you a vacation. I know from experience. So you go girl.
4/18/2017 11:09 AM
folks, we all know where Mike stands. please stop engaging him here. you are giving him the attention he craves by responding to his posts.
4/18/2017 11:12 AM
I know, this is the good ol' boy system. One person makes a statement and everyone nods in agreement. But can't you at least throw kcsundevil in there with me? Seems like we're on the same page.
4/18/2017 11:14 AM
I encourage that also. By the time WifS is done giving vacations for reporting on-topic posts, I'll have this forum to myself. HD take-over complete!!!

I'm not even sure I reported anyone but spud. And I did that because spud enters a thread and it became a name-callingfest directed at him. Which wasn't his fault but he flies off-topic as soon as that happens.
4/18/2017 11:26 AM
If you could post one comment every 30 seconds it would take 17.3 days of not stop posting to catch up with MikeT23. All kidding aside Mike, you could probably make some serious cash being a spammer on facebook. :)
4/18/2017 11:43 AM
It's weird, but a lot of these people seem surprised by MikeT's persistence and argumentativeness.

Are you all new here?
4/18/2017 11:49 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 11:04:00 AM (view original):
I've actually stayed out of this forum. There wasn't much whining and crying. I ignored this one for days, only commenting that low level CS has always been terrible, until the actual whining and crying about how unjust this situation became unbearable.

Want me to stay away? Stop whining and crying about how WifS is screwing over users. If it bothers you so much, stop giving them money.
Well, somebody deleted a couple of posts. But this^^^^^

Whether or not people think WifS monitors the forums is irrelevant. They do. And sometimes they act on what they read(fortunately it's not very often). When 20 people line up on the "wrong" side, there has to be a dissenting voice. I think WifS did the right thing. So, with so many high fives on how stupid WifS is for following rules/guidelines/policies, especially since it cost them 25 cents a day for the next 6 weeks, I felt the desire to post an opposing opinion.
4/18/2017 12:59 PM
Just my 2 cents, not that any of you will care. You may dislike Mike's posts, or reasoning, but he bases his opinions by looking at things in whole. In his HBD worlds, there are strict world rules, that even he adheres to. If you don't meet them, your gone, free to come back in any following season. It cuts out any drama, negotiating, whining, etc. It's not based on any ill will, it's based on what was agreed on when enter the world, and the rules set forth in the game. If he makes an exception once, then exceptions will be expected from that point on. Then, as he did state, what's to stop me from going from D3 to D1 and having CS make an exception because I'm a human coach and can do just as crappy a job as the SIM? It is what it is, we all have things we don't like about WIS. But we all play because we must find some fun it.
4/18/2017 1:29 PM
Is this where I quote his post and add "Well said!!!" or "+1" or ""? I'm not sure of the rules on how you guys slap one another on the back when you agree.
4/18/2017 1:45 PM
You may have noticed that the majority of complaining and whining comes from millennials, who think that the world must cater to their every whim in order to maintain their "specialness" and general snowflake-like uniqueness.

The majority of the "STFU and take your medicine" is coming from the Boomers/GenX, who think the millennials need to get off their lawn and turn that damn music down.
4/18/2017 2:10 PM
I have not noticed that. I don't check profiles(and, generally, don't believe them when I do). Check mine.
4/18/2017 2:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/18/2017 2:28:00 PM (view original):
I have not noticed that. I don't check profiles(and, generally, don't believe them when I do). Check mine.
Your profile information is right there in your ID:

Mike = your first name
T = teenager (you're under 18)
23 = the latitude of Havana, Cuba (where you live)
4/18/2017 2:39 PM
Oh, then mine's accurate.
4/18/2017 2:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...13 Next ▸
Inglorious end ... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.