Okay, so like an idiot, I forgot to renew my D2 team so am looking for a new challenge. I have decided on Puerto Rico. I was going to go with Alaska but I prefer warm weather.....

Here is my plan, please point out flaws or offer advice:

ZONE/Triangle- Run a 9ish man rotation an only need a couple scorers.
SCOUT- Internationals (D1/D2 and maybe D3 if enough money), Florida (D1/D2) and maybe some states late.
RECRUIT- Protect the PR players first to establish my dominance on the Commonwealth.

There are no other humans for the other two PR schools.
4/14/2017 10:17 AM
Your overall plan is fine. Just be aware that PR will not be hidden from/overlooked by the big boys.

4/14/2017 10:41 AM
What world?
4/14/2017 3:36 PM
Trenton....I can't believe you lost St. Mary's...did you at least try and get them back? I'm surprised someone beat you out, if so. You looked poised to win another. Glad that we will still have you in the world, though.
4/14/2017 3:42 PM
Yeah, deemo beat me out when I reapplied. He offered to give it back but cs said they couldn't do it
4/14/2017 5:12 PM
Posted by zorzii on 4/14/2017 3:36:00 PM (view original):
What world?
Phelan
4/14/2017 5:12 PM
Sounds like a solid plan. When I had isolated schools at D2, I jumped on top D2 players and tried to get them signed for depth while the other D2s are focused on D1s. Then I hit D1 hard to bring in my stars because I knew where the D1 coaches were focused. It helped limit my wasting of resources. Might be something to play with at an isolated school like Puerto Rico. Hope this helps
4/14/2017 7:42 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/14/2017 5:12:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, deemo beat me out when I reapplied. He offered to give it back but cs said they couldn't do it
By beat you out surely you mean he applied before you got a chance to apply right? Because there's no way his resume is better than yours, his loyalty is surely not an A+ and he hasnt won a tourney game in 3 years, if he beat out the reigning national champion for a job something is wrong.
4/14/2017 11:10 PM
BTW, your moving in on my territory, I've got 3 players from there, better watch your back, I might have to take care of you.
4/14/2017 11:17 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/14/2017 11:10:00 PM (view original):
By beat you out surely you mean he applied before you got a chance to apply right? Because there's no way his resume is better than yours, his loyalty is surely not an A+ and he hasnt won a tourney game in 3 years, if he beat out the reigning national champion for a job something is wrong.
No, I applied. I am sure it has something to do with his D1 experience. I sent in a ticket about that as well.
4/15/2017 7:05 AM
This is for you shoe, literally.
4/8/2018 4:09 PM
I highly doubt this. I was in Tark world at Chaminade and sent in a ticket asking that I be removed before the recruiting cycle started. It was an easy fix. I think that in this instance, as far as I was told. You message CS and then the other coach needs to message CS and use your reference number, with approval of the switch in order to accomplish it.

They say which open team they would like and then it it is done.
4/8/2018 4:51 PM
This was a year ago under a different administration, so they might have done things differently.
4/8/2018 5:19 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/8/2018 5:19:00 PM (view original):
This was a year ago under a different administration, so they might have done things differently.
Didn’t even see the date on the original post.
4/8/2018 5:25 PM
"Protect the PR players first to establish my dominance on the Commonwealth."

Best part of the plan. Read it as I was taking a sip of coffee. Now I am cleaning coffee off my monitor.
4/8/2018 6:46 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.