Exhibition Games Getting Postponed Topic

My scheduled exhibition games keep getting postponed.

Recruiting started so I scheduled a game vs Michigan. Schedule says it would be played April11th. That day comes and goes. Schedule then showed the Michigan game was now on the 12th. Rinse repeat. Game rescheduled for the 13th ...eventually the game gets scheduled for the 17th, which is the last possible day. Why does the game keep keep being rescheduled. Talked to the Michigan coach and he has no idea whats going on.

So I see if I dont schedule another game soon, there wont be enough days to get all 3 games in. So I schedule Kansas State for the 14th. Wake up this morning to check the score, and it's been moved to the 16th ?

So just now I scheduled Bowling State for my first game, the 15th. No more room for games to be rescheduled. Curious what happens next.
4/14/2017 11:37 AM
...and now no formation IQ improvement after first exhibition game.
4/15/2017 12:04 PM
that never happens until second game
4/15/2017 1:53 PM
formation iq should improve after each game if I remember correctly. Attribute improvement doesn't start till after the second game.
4/15/2017 3:43 PM
Posted by samson75 on 4/15/2017 3:43:00 PM (view original):
formation iq should improve after each game if I remember correctly. Attribute improvement doesn't start till after the second game.
100% correct. Formation IQ always improves after first game by 1-2. Attributes usually don't, but it will happen once in a while.
4/15/2017 6:23 PM
Year Pos GPA St IFor NDB Pro Shot Trip Wish 3-4 4-3 4-4 5-2 Nick Dime ST
Travis Hart Sr. P 3.2 - - - - - - - - - - - - 1
P Averages: - - - - - - - - - - - - 1
Team Averages: 0 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 2 0 0 2 2

That is from another team in my conference that has played a single exhibition game. An improvement of 2 is the usual result after one game.
4/15/2017 6:27 PM
Apologies - was thinking attributes!
4/16/2017 7:02 AM
Exhibition Games Getting Postponed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.