Apologizing in advance Topic

Have been super busy these past few days and have not had a chance to recruit with Northwood. Barely had enough time to recruit for my main team (Jacksonville)...and have done a **** poor job so far at it. But apologizing for "jumping" so late. I do not like doing it. Sometimes life gets in the way. Not helping matters is I am running Yatzr tool on a 10+ year old laptop. Takes about 45 minutes to load/refresh recruits. I know "all is fair" up until signings start...but I do not like jumping late. It really is not an enjoyable experience.
4/15/2017 2:01 AM
if we could just get the WIS engine to see it the way you do
4/15/2017 1:01 PM
"I do not like jumping late. It really is not an enjoyable experience." That's what she said...
4/15/2017 11:35 PM
I knew there was something wrong with my hearing. I thought she said "Me luv you long time" .
4/16/2017 4:14 PM
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk
4/16/2017 10:09 PM
Apologizing in advance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.