Longest winning streak Topic

I know this may be on the for ums somewhere, but I can't find a search feature on my phone. Does anyone know what the longest winning streak is for a team? My Ouachita Baptist is at 57 now. I know my best ever was at Palm Beach Atlantic, and I think it was 69 games
4/15/2017 11:17 AM
Looking through my 3 worlds a very brief look:

Phelan - Piman at CalTech had at minimum 70 in a row, looks like it probably ended in the very low 70s as he had 4 non conf loss the season after b2b 35-0 champs.

Narcotico in Tark at Greensboro went 34-1 35-0 and 34-1 but unfortunately for him went it comes to longest streak those 2 loses were in unfortunate positions, but hey he still won B2B2B.
4/15/2017 11:52 AM
Pretty sure mine was 71 but I'm sure there are longer.
4/15/2017 8:28 PM
Way back in the old days Lostmyth went 35-0 in back to back seasons. Not sure about his personal streak or the team's streak since he transferred to a different school the following year. I know for a fact that he won at least 70 in a row.
4/16/2017 12:27 PM
Longest winning streak Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.