Cutting players you signed in 3.0 Topic

Has anyone observed the effect of cutting your own players (not SIM auto signings) in 3.0? Is it just a reputation hit or what happens? Thanks.
4/16/2017 2:52 PM
If you cut your own players you get 2/3rd grade of a reputation hit.For instance A to B+

As far as impact in recruiting, there is between 0 effect and minimal effect, although WIS does say it can impact recruiting. Some coaches on the forums said it has no impact.

It probably has a bit more impact on job selection than anything.

You also don't get any resources for cutting a player you recruited until the following season.
4/16/2017 3:37 PM (edited)
Thanks wizard
4/18/2017 5:25 PM
Would you still get resources for that player that you cut for the second window? Again - if it's a player that the sim recruited because of too many walkons
5/4/2017 11:15 AM
I changed jobs in Rupp at the end of last season, moved up to a previously SIM coached D2 team during the job change period. SIM recruited and signed a player in session 1 before I got there that I do not really want. But when the season rolled over to the current season, that player is listed as being signed by me. So I would assume that I would take a hit if I cut him, correct?
5/4/2017 12:09 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/4/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
I changed jobs in Rupp at the end of last season, moved up to a previously SIM coached D2 team during the job change period. SIM recruited and signed a player in session 1 before I got there that I do not really want. But when the season rolled over to the current season, that player is listed as being signed by me. So I would assume that I would take a hit if I cut him, correct?
Yes, unfortunately that becomes "your" player -- its a glitch that was reported in beta but for which there has been no fix as of yet. They are "working on it"...and I have a bridge to sell them.
5/4/2017 5:45 PM
Cutting players you signed in 3.0 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.