Descending garunteed minute Topic

How munch of a hit would I take if I promised a redshirt to a guy that I have already promised minutes and a start to? Would i loss all effort? How many HVs would it take to make up for it?
would he decline future effort?
4/17/2017 8:33 AM
Kiss his 18 year old buns goodbye.
4/17/2017 9:24 AM
Posted by Benis on 4/17/2017 9:24:00 AM (view original):
Kiss his 18 year old buns goodbye.
Pretty sure this would be some sort of recruiting violation.
4/17/2017 9:34 AM
What happens if you promise 10 minutes after you promise 25?
4/17/2017 10:38 AM
It's whatever your most recent promise is. So the ten minutes would negate the twenty-five minutes.
4/17/2017 10:41 AM
I just promised 10 minutes after I promised 25, and it took me from a VH to a L, and the other team is a sim late in the second period (he signed that period to the sim) , so I don't think they put any effort in, so I think there is a huge impact.
4/17/2017 11:31 AM
Yes there is a huge impact/penalty when offer LESS minutes (or attempting to RS after issuing promises). This is because recruiting effort is converted to recruiting credit immediately (so sending a whole bunch of HVs when minutes/starts have been given will get the benefit at that time). This was done to close the loophole of front loading a bunch of effort and then reducing/removing those promises later while still getting the benefits earlier.
4/17/2017 11:38 AM
Descending garunteed minute Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.