Completely filling out the depth chart Topic

I've recently started filling out all four rows of the depth chart, as opposed to just filling out my 11 or 12 players. My dad asked if this made a difference with it comes to the sim engine. I wasn't sure what to tell him. Anyone know?
4/18/2017 12:38 PM
I was filling them out completely and getting some weird sub patterns. My problem was using my starters at 3-4 on the chart. So guys I wanted to get 10-12 minutes at position-X were sometimes getting 18 because the starter had worn himself out playing his secondary position. So I stopped using starters as back-ups.

I did not discover this on my own. A veteran asked if I was doing this when I asked why a back-up was getting 18m when he should be getting 12.
4/18/2017 1:02 PM
You know what solves every issue. Put two guys at each position, run 10 and use target minutes.

Also I've been using starters as backups all season with Cornell.
4/18/2017 8:42 PM
Completely filling out the depth chart Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.