what a story mark!
4/20/2017 11:46 AM
We are looking into this issue. Thanks for letting us know.
4/20/2017 6:50 PM
Nenad Zdon returns for his 5th season as a starter (3 at Southern Mississippi, 2 at South Carolina). Could he own the record for most games started and played in Wooden history? Should his stats be combined from both programs?
6/6/2017 9:27 PM
Does he still show up on your past rosters?
6/7/2017 3:59 AM
Yes. 92-94 seasons. He is also #20 on my All-time FG% list if you want to see for yourself.
6/7/2017 8:19 AM
So basically just to force WIS's hands at improving the bugs we should do this to all our EEs? That whole squeaky wheel gets the grease thing. I'll have 2 possibly 3 going early
6/7/2017 10:30 AM
Oooo nice idea.
6/7/2017 10:43 AM
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 4/19/2017 2:28:00 PM (view original):
Result:

Did find out that if you cut a top 20 player (EE) on the big board that declares there is an interesting result. I cut him near the end of the 2nd cycle and he disappeared from the game. No bonus or penalty for your team, the player does not appear on transfer lists, and the guy does not get drafted. Instead he goes home to flip burgers or something...LOL

Sometimes you have try something different just to find out and be able to answer interesting questions by those you mentor. We now have an answer.

PS my class was already signed before I tried this..
Where are the transfer lists at? Is that only for D1?
6/7/2017 3:38 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/7/2017 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Oooo nice idea.
Nice idea for people to forgo the prestige bump they would get for having a player drafted? No thanks.
6/7/2017 4:04 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 6/7/2017 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cubcub113 on 6/7/2017 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Oooo nice idea.
Nice idea for people to forgo the prestige bump they would get for having a player drafted? No thanks.
That was partly a joke.
6/7/2017 4:05 PM
Haha, I guess?
6/7/2017 4:08 PM
Posted by Clenten on 6/7/2017 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Result:

Did find out that if you cut a top 20 player (EE) on the big board that declares there is an interesting result. I cut him near the end of the 2nd cycle and he disappeared from the game. No bonus or penalty for your team, the player does not appear on transfer lists, and the guy does not get drafted. Instead he goes home to flip burgers or something...LOL

Sometimes you have try something different just to find out and be able to answer interesting questions by those you mentor. We now have an answer.

Go to your recruiting pool- click advanced-uncheck high school and juco- leave transfer checked- click search

All players shown will be transfers. They will not appear until the second cycle when people begin cutting players.
6/7/2017 10:12 PM (edited)
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 6/7/2017 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Result:

Go to your recruiting pool- click advanced-uncheck high school and juco- leave transfer checked- click search

All players shown will be transfers. They will not appear until the second cycle when people begin cutting players.
So this will also show players who haven't contacted me about transferring?
6/8/2017 12:57 AM
Posted by Clenten on 6/8/2017 12:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 6/7/2017 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Result:

So this will also show players who haven't contacted me about transferring?
It will show you all the transfer players you have discovered. It won't discover new ones for you. You need your Assistant Coach to discover new ones, or the Scouting Service. Your recruit pool only has players you have already discovered.
6/8/2017 10:54 AM
"How dare you whine about the game? 3.0 is perfect and fine. They want this to happen. Heck, I might even win a NT game now." -- MikeT23
6/9/2017 11:59 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.