Recruit just gives up college Topic

never seen that happen!

come on, CS, giving the customer a total load of crap as a response. that really sucks.
4/20/2017 11:40 AM
Any chance we can get MikeT to do the same thing?
4/25/2017 12:53 PM
ugh, you might as well just page mike to come and post 4 sentences over 6 posts. why post such a thing?
4/25/2017 1:14 PM
WIS CS is Chubbs Peterson sitting on a lawn chair reading a magazine and giving a girl a golf lesson.
4/25/2017 2:52 PM
Posted by ozzzball19 on 4/19/2017 6:11:00 PM (view original):
Has anyone ever had this happen before? Here are parts of the ticket I sent in.
Recruiting ended last night and I had a scholarship offer, campus visit, promised playing time and overall had spent about $6200 on a recruit. He didnt sign with anyone. He was a transfer player with one year of eligibility left. Is this something that happens or was this something out of the ordinary? Disappointing to spend that on a recruit and then have him not sign with anyone.
I belive the recruits name was Brandon Huff but I had already deleted all my recruit messages.
Thanks
Hi Jimmy,

It appears that he went to the "NBA".

We are looking into why you weren't not notified.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I dont see him on the list of those drafted. Plus a transfer who was showing as being a DII recruit wouldnt be good enough to be drafted.
4/19/2017 3:40 PM Customer Support
He wasn't drafted, but did leave college.

Thanks.

From the dates on the ticket, I'm assuming we're talking about your E. Central team.

If so, there is no glitch here. The reason the player didn't sign is that you already have six seniors on your roster. Signing a player with "one year of eligibility left" would have put you over the class cap for human-coached teams. So even though you had the player at "very high" there was no place to go on your roster. The other team didn't get the player because they hadn't done enough to reach the minimum "high" status needed to actually sign (if there's an issue, it's that they didn't get auto-promoted to the front of the line when the last cycle hit and you were still incapable of signing the kid due to the cap...but that's a design flaw, not a glitch).
4/26/2017 1:34 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah, eesh, if that's the case we're all dumb but especially CS
4/26/2017 9:15 AM
Posted by ab90 on 4/25/2017 2:52:00 PM (view original):
WIS CS is Chubbs Peterson sitting on a lawn chair reading a magazine and giving a girl a golf lesson.
You ever laugh at re-reading something you wrote?
4/26/2017 8:11 PM
◂ Prev 12
Recruit just gives up college Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.