Can someone help me get the live play java to work Topic

I have tried multiple browsers on my desktop pc and my ipad. Everytime I click on Play Live the window pops up but the java never loads and it says near top - Your browser does not support java applets, or java is not enabled. Yes it does, and yes it is. Can't figure this out. Please Help
4/19/2017 8:33 PM
You need to use an old version of Java in order for it to work. There is a thread in the LIVE forum. I believe it's pinned to the top. Read through it - it got it working for me
4/19/2017 9:10 PM
Go to LIVE part of the SLB forums. They helped me to get it to work on FireFox
4/19/2017 9:11 PM
I did everything in the forum that it said. I uninstalled java and put on version 7. still nothing.
4/22/2017 10:10 PM
Posted by ericmill16 on 4/22/2017 10:10:00 PM (view original):
I did everything in the forum that it said. I uninstalled java and put on version 7. still nothing.
http://www.oldapps.com/java.ph
p?old_java=14636?download

This is what I used ericmill16 ( I remember you vaguely ).
IE 7.
4/23/2017 1:25 AM
Can someone help me get the live play java to work Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.