The fastec27 Conspiracy Theory Topic

fastec27 has a conspiracy theory regarding recruiting in Leahy Big 10. He is sure OSU, Michigan and Notre Dame are cheating because they do not engage in major recruiting battles. I have requested evidence of this cheating, instead he calls me an a$$, turd and young punk who knows nothing. (I am 79 years old). I also have OSU in Stagg and we don't see major battles. I suggested to fastec27 we must be cheating in Stagg also. He does not wish to talk about Stagg. z32fanatic has OSU in 2 worlds, Rockne and Dobie. See his comments in the post "Site mail from Tigerpark Topic". z32fanatic says ".....from my experience at OSU in 2 worlds, BIG (Big Ten) elites don't battle that much because it's pretty obvious who everyone is going to go after....." (read his post). The fastec27 theory "holds no water".
4/20/2017 9:52 PM (edited)
Personally, I am getting sick of having to defend yet another recruiting season but I will. My QB battle with ND which I bailed on early. Dick also does not mention the fact that he and Notre Dame were locked onto the #1 DL in the nation. But here is my effort on the QB Notre dame signed. IT'S GETTING OLD GUYS!!!

QB Kyle Green

School: Clemente Community Academy HS

Hometown: Chicago, IL (205 miles)

632 Rating

Height/Weight:6'2" 182 lbs

2.5 GPA

#16QB Rank

#219Overall Rank

Status

Considering

• Signed with University of Notre Dame
Date Description Cost Qty. Total Cost
4/17/17 Campus Visit $1,025 3 $3,075
*Any efforts made but not yet responded to are highlighted.
4/20/2017 11:24 PM
I also bailed on a battle with Iowa. and let Horvie at Michigan State have some pretty good recruits. BECAUSE I know it only benefits Michigan down the line. Fastec a brand new Coach at Indiana thought he was going to come in and take blue chips from 3 of the best schools in the nation. Then he whines like a little baby when he gets slaughtered. My biggest battles were from teams outside of the Big 10(which is what I prefer). For the record, I love the fact the big ten is darn near full. I want those bcs teams to have good squads. It typically means the Big Ten Champ goes to the National championship game(and sometimes the runner-up). This is what a lot of coaches don't understand about this game. They would rather chew up conference mates than build them up.
4/20/2017 11:31 PM
The fastec27 Conspiracy Theory Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.