What. The. Faaaaaack. Topic

I just took over Muskingum, who is terrible. They are my alma mater and also generally bad in RL, so it's realistic in that aspect. But holy scrotum juice how are these actual scholarship players? I've got kids with 2 and 11 and other prime ******* numbers of defensive ratings. I have way too many kids with prime numbers for ratings, I guess is the TL; DR. These kids might as well be having 40 minute seizures out on the court.
4/21/2017 1:41 AM
Lest we forget the stalwart with the 5 d rating as well. Prime prime ******* prime. Im coaching Amazon University.
4/21/2017 1:45 AM
Aaron Hernandez has a defense rating of 14 right now just because you could potentially trip over him. 2? 5? 11? What the **** does that even mean? Do you often forget which of the 2 baskets you're supposed to protect and sometimes find yourself playing what is strangely a 1 man zone, but you feel good about it because the ball is going the other way. And then you think, ****. Are we on offense right now? And then you start to run down to play offense, but you realize that the guys who are throwing the orange thing are wearing red shirts, whereas your shirt is blue, and it just doesn't compute, so you just sit there, and feel like your 1 man zone is unconventional, and maybe now extended too far beyond the 3 point line after you ran a little bit the other direction, but you feel good about it. Because the ball is very far away and you are sort of close to.......your......yes, your(?) basket? Yes, your basket.

And then, Oh, Christ! Now the ball is coming toward my basket. Wait. We have one. Two. 3. It looks like maybe 6 players. Yes, the one guy on your team is moving around too much and you keep forgetting to count him, but he's definitely on your team. But the other team has......somewhere in the range of 3-5 players. 3 players. Nope. Forgot that one with the funny face that reminds me of Danny DeVito from Matilda. Oh my GOODNESS is he mean in that movie. Matilda just wanted love, and he didn't give it to her.

****. Are we on a power play?

4/21/2017 1:58 AM
Pete Doyle is the guy in the gym who does all the AND1 dribble moves, passes the ball after breaking the guys ankles, but can't jump, or bother to play defense.
4/21/2017 3:18 AM
Ab is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters
4/21/2017 3:36 AM
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=3562173

2, 3, 13, 19, 31

1 is also half of a prime number.

DAMN!
4/21/2017 7:40 AM
Ah ah ah!
4/21/2017 7:48 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/21/2017 3:36:00 AM (view original):
He's about as popular as AIDS in the HBD forums.
4/21/2017 10:33 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/21/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/21/2017 3:36:00 AM (view original):
He's about as popular as AIDS in the HBD forums.
?

AB is great!
4/21/2017 11:21 AM
Anybody who drops "scrotum juice" and a reference to the Matilda movie in the same rant is great in my book.
4/21/2017 12:05 PM
I'm just saying. Maybe it's how he's been in the HBD worlds. I tend to gloss over long posts so I have no opinion. I answered a HBD question a few days ago for him. I'm not a hater.
4/21/2017 12:24 PM
I have him blocked. It takes a lot for me to get to that point. He apparently crossed a line at some point. Can't remember if it was because he had a superiority complex ("I'm so much better at this game than everybody else"), or if it was because he was a forum troll with nothing useful to add.
4/21/2017 12:32 PM
Can't it be both?
4/21/2017 12:40 PM
It may have been. Like I said, it takes a lot for me to get to the point of blocking somebody.
4/21/2017 12:44 PM
I bet Dante Chapman gets laid a lot, simply because of how good his teammates must make him look.
4/21/2017 12:47 PM
123 Next ▸
What. The. Faaaaaack. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.