GUESS Reports Support Topic

First, let me say a big "Thank You" to the folks who support the GUESS Reports, through their direct Paypal donations, ad clicks, and (although it is very rare) using our Amazon search tool to start your purchases at Amazon.

In the last 30 days, there have been 4207 visits to the sit that start out on the guess.gdreports.com page, and an additional 1026 that landed on either www.gdreports.com or just gdreports.com. Of those 5033 visits, there were 35 ad clicks. So roughly 0.7% of visitors think we provide enough value to take one second to click on the ads.

Now, I realize some people use an ad blocker (I do) but you can whitelist certain pages, or pause the ad blocker while on a page. And I don't want someone going to the page and clicking an ad a dozen times. They wouldn't count, and could potentially get my account banned. But I rely on the revenue generated by these ads to pay for the web site. If you find the GUESS Reports useful, or interesting - and based on the number of visits, you do - then please take a second to show a little support.
4/22/2017 9:44 AM
what am I missing Bob? I don't see any adds to click on the page?
4/22/2017 10:30 AM
Posted by raginirish on 4/22/2017 10:30:00 AM (view original):
click on the GUESS reports link. There's ads on that page.
4/22/2017 11:02 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for your hard work (and investment) on the GUESS Reports website. Still being relatively new to GD, I'm not sure I can fully grasp how much it's helped me with the learning curve yet, but I can't imagine playing the game without the added depth and insight. Good reminder on the ads too, and I dropped you a donation to show my appreciation.
4/22/2017 11:12 AM
I agree, thank you!! I am clicking trough ads now.
4/22/2017 11:51 AM
I am guilty of this...I am sorry. I love the site. I will strive to improve and I am on my way there now. I will also use this for my amazon purchases as well. My family does a lot of that...
4/22/2017 2:47 PM
Posted by raginirish on 4/22/2017 10:30:00 AM (view original):
I consciously try to NOT pepper the site with ads. On the guess.gdreports.com page, right underneath where it says "Your Ad Clicks Help Support the GUESS Reports" will be some kind of ad. The second place on the site that has an ad is the main www.gdreports.com page, in between "Welcome to GD Reports" and the GUESS Reports / GridIron Dynasty Tools links. Unless you have an ad-blocker in your browser, in which case it's just blank.

4/22/2017 2:52 PM
Posted by slayterhill on 4/22/2017 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Just wanted to say thanks for your hard work (and investment) on the GUESS Reports website. Still being relatively new to GD, I'm not sure I can fully grasp how much it's helped me with the learning curve yet, but I can't imagine playing the game without the added depth and insight. Good reminder on the ads too, and I dropped you a donation to show my appreciation.
Thank you, both for the kind words and the donation!
4/22/2017 3:00 PM
Now that internet providers can track and SELL our internet preferences to the highest bidders, I try very hard not to click any ads and if I do I imagine I will end up getting peppered with a handful emails from shopping sites I've never been to or heard of. I much rather just donate to Bob directly (which I have done in the past and will again today).

So that's also an option if anyone out there is wary like myself.
4/22/2017 5:21 PM
ahhhh got it....clicking now
4/22/2017 7:15 PM
<--------------------------- Guilty as well. Going to click now.
4/24/2017 9:09 AM
Sorry, Bob. Thanks for the reminder.
4/25/2017 3:41 PM
Guilty... My ad blocker has been notified that we have called an audible -- The Annexation of Puerto Rico -- and they are to get the hell out of the way! Ad click -- TD!
4/25/2017 11:25 PM
Just started a Amazon search and order and will click on them ads.
4/26/2017 11:51 AM
Well Bob looks like you broke the site with this post:

"This website is under heavy load

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later."

Now comes up
4/26/2017 4:03 PM
12 Next ▸
GUESS Reports Support Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.