Is this possible? Topic

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Daniel Johnson - Ratings - Wooden - Hoops Dynasty Basketball | WhatIfSports

This player is a juco player I picked up last season. He improved 123 points last season, 34 in the off season, and 11 2 games into the regular season this year (168 in total)

http://imgur.com/a/fkVGG

His max potential is about
Ath- 93
Spd-31
Reb-99
Def-96
Blk-93
Lp-99
Pe-2
Bh-35
P-53
We-90
St-83
Du-60
Ft-C+
Ovr-833

That's the max potential (as close as I can estimate, those blacks are pretty high, they turned from blue at the very end of the last season) and because of his WE I think he will get very close to that with a full season of growth remaining and he is starting for me. To me that seems to be the level of getting on the draft board, because he will be above 90 in all of the big men cores, with a not terrible SPD and BH, and a pretty decent P.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - David Landeros - Ratings - Knight - Hoops Dynasty Basketball | WhatIfSports
Compare him to this guy at 95 on the board at the end of the season and he is pretty similar, except Landeros is a little higher in the non cores and Johnson is higher in SB.

Is there any chance he finds his way onto the big board? He is a D3 player with what I believe will be the ratings to be in the top 100. Is it just off of ratings? Or does he need to get the stats to go along with it? Or is he automatically out because he is a D3 player?

4/24/2017 9:37 AM
Is this possible? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.