FYI, the active owner/staff RedHawk is 0-5 this year following 0-27 last year. Almost like he's ghostshipped it. I thought he was participating more!
4/25/2017 12:59 PM
yeah, obviously these guys being more active with HD has not panned out. wouldn't be surprised if they were totally reassigned. wasn't the last time an admin account popped up around here just a generic WIS admin account?
4/25/2017 1:14 PM
No further questions. The prosecution rests.
4/25/2017 1:14 PM
Eh, I think at this point its just probably safe to assume the game is what it is....any updates or tweaks will be a nice surprise.
4/25/2017 2:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Maybe he is testing a ghost ship LOL. I do wish they would make at least a very minor tweak at least every couple of months. Seems like that would be fairly easy to do, though I am totally clueless about that type of thing. That would really encourage us users.
4/26/2017 8:01 AM
Forget tweaks. Fix what can be fixed with the push of a button.
4/26/2017 11:07 AM
He has teams for the sole purpose of testing. In Knight DII a few weeks ago, a user was an alum of the team Redhawk occupied as a test team. The user reached out to him asking if he would move so the user could coach his former school. Redhawk responded saying Yes and that he would move to another team to occupy for testing at the new job change period coming up.
4/26/2017 11:34 AM
Posted by robinsmd on 4/26/2017 11:34:00 AM (view original):
He has teams for the sole purpose of testing. In Knight DII a few weeks ago, a user was an alum of the team Redhawk occupied as a test team. The user reached out to him asking if he would move so the user could coach his former school. Redhawk responded saying Yes and that he would move to another team to occupy for testing at the new job change period coming up.
There you go, a reasonable explanation
4/26/2017 11:41 AM
He's busy reviewing all the CS tickets that have been sent over the past 6 months.
4/26/2017 1:01 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.