Distributing attention Topic

So how about that original topic? Any thoughts?
4/29/2017 11:58 PM
thewizard answered around the 3rd post. Most people aren't going to give up their recruiting strategy in an open forum.
4/30/2017 7:34 AM
Posted by mullycj on 4/29/2017 8:46:00 PM (view original):
"I'm a fresh voice in a stale forum."

Almost spit out my soda on that one..LOL
Since when can the forum troll be considered the "fresh voice"?
Very hurtful coming from the guy who does nothing but ***** and moan.
4/30/2017 7:34 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/30/2017 7:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 4/29/2017 8:46:00 PM (view original):
"I'm a fresh voice in a stale forum."

Almost spit out my soda on that one..LOL
Since when can the forum troll be considered the "fresh voice"?
Very hurtful coming from the guy who does nothing but ***** and moan.
My bad. You also talk about "work" and "accomplishment" when speaking of HD. Which makes you a clown.
4/30/2017 9:23 AM
It's all relative trolltard. Everything you do in life "should" take some amount of effort/work if you want to be good at it. You just don't pick up a new video game and become great at it unless you put the time into it to get better.

Of course, that's the issue with you are your generation. You want instant gratification without any real effort. Pretty sad if you ask me. This is why coaches like you and Spud will always be underachievers. And with your mindset, that probably carries over into your real life as well where you expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. Good luck with that. I'd call you a clown also but I doubt you have the patience to actually put on all that make-up. (I tried to keep this to 2 paragraphs since I know you are too lazy to read anything longer.)
4/30/2017 9:48 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/30/2017 7:34:00 AM (view original):
thewizard answered around the 3rd post. Most people aren't going to give up their recruiting strategy in an open forum.
You should quit trolling Mike. Unless u have something on subject to say STFU.
4/30/2017 12:10 PM
Not trolling, a2m. It's a simple fact. You're asking "How do you guys recruit?" As it's one of the most important parts of the game, no one wants to give up that info. Would you give the opposing coach your gameplan before the conference championship? That's essentially what you're asking but on a larger scale.

4/30/2017 2:02 PM
Posted by mullycj on 4/30/2017 9:48:00 AM (view original):
It's all relative trolltard. Everything you do in life "should" take some amount of effort/work if you want to be good at it. You just don't pick up a new video game and become great at it unless you put the time into it to get better.

Of course, that's the issue with you are your generation. You want instant gratification without any real effort. Pretty sad if you ask me. This is why coaches like you and Spud will always be underachievers. And with your mindset, that probably carries over into your real life as well where you expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. Good luck with that. I'd call you a clown also but I doubt you have the patience to actually put on all that make-up. (I tried to keep this to 2 paragraphs since I know you are too lazy to read anything longer.)
I'm quoting this because it makes you look really stupid. I'm 54. So what generation are you talking about?

I'll say this again.
If you consider this game work, you're doing something wrong.
If you think winning at this game is an "accomplishment", you doing life wrong.

4/30/2017 2:04 PM
Plenty of people will discuss topics like this. The problem is keeping informative threads clean.....
4/30/2017 2:05 PM
Posted by zorzii on 4/29/2017 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by chapelhillne on 4/28/2017 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/28/2017 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Just curious, is it possible for a D2 school to beat out a SIM D1 for a 2 or 3 star recruit?
Yes - I think that this should be fixed, because it is actually not hard to do
I don't think D2 should be able to recruit nor scout these players
Yep. Got derailed right here.

But, FWIW, I don't think "plenty of people" will discuss topics like this. This thread is a fine example.
4/30/2017 2:07 PM
In fact, one person responded. It was you. So, unless you're "plenty of people", you are incorrect about how many will discuss a topic of this nature.
4/30/2017 2:10 PM
If by one, you mean 3, than yeah.

Sometimes, if you have an intelligent discussion people will join in. It takes awhile. Constantly telling people you (that's you singular) don't like what they want to talk about isn't helpful though.

4/30/2017 2:26 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/30/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Not trolling, a2m. It's a simple fact. You're asking "How do you guys recruit?" As it's one of the most important parts of the game, no one wants to give up that info. Would you give the opposing coach your gameplan before the conference championship? That's essentially what you're asking but on a larger scale.

I will essentially agree with Mike on this one. I don't mind having sitemail conversations with coaches on subjects like this but an open forum about a key strategy makes me a tad conservative. Even when I have sitemail discussions, I normally ask (or assume) that said discussion will remain confidential.
4/30/2017 2:39 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/30/2017 2:26:00 PM (view original):

Sometimes, if you have an intelligent discussion people will join in. It takes awhile. Constantly telling people you (that's you singular) don't like what they want to talk about isn't helpful though.

Well, if zorzii doesn't go off-topic, I'm not even in this thread.

And I vehemently disagree that this topic would have taken off. It's a key strategy and it's not like asking "Is 43 ATH/56 SPD good enough for a PG in D1?"
4/30/2017 3:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/30/2017 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/30/2017 2:26:00 PM (view original):

Well, if zorzii doesn't go off-topic, I'm not even in this thread.

And I vehemently disagree that this topic would have taken off. It's a key strategy and it's not like asking "Is 43 ATH/56 SPD good enough for a PG in D1?"
Bad_luck originally asked the question about being able to reach up. Then Chapel is the one who said it is possible and should be fixed. Zorzii was in 3rd place in the off-topic race.
4/30/2017 4:00 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Distributing attention Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.